Introduction: I'm Heaven!

Hello! I’m Heaven. I am new to this, but it is my calling :slight_smile:
I need some training but I’ll find it here !! Is there anybody else who is new to this too ?!

13 Likes

Hello Heaven! Happy to meet you. Glad you are here. You are going to love it. Get ready to learn a lot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hiya @Queenie_H,

I’m Jess and I’m a very brand new baby witch too. :pendulum:

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven :purple_heart:.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can :thinking:.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you.

Jess :black_cat:

5 Likes

Welcome Heaven! I’m from Tennessee and I’m a baby witch too! You’ve come to the right place because there is so much info here, but not only that, there are many knowledgeable witches to help you on your new spiritual journey.

5 Likes

Hello @Queenie_H. Although I am not new to the craft (solitary for a very long time), I have recently joined this coven. I feel you will find exactly what you need here! These wonderful people have made me feel right at home :house: and are very warm and welcoming!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Blessings to you and yours!

Athena

5 Likes

HI @Queenie_H! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum.

While I’m not a baby witch, I’m not exactly a teenage witch either. Toddler witch? Can you be such a thing in your forties? LOL. Anyhow, I just wanted to make sure you’d found the Courses here, they’re a great way to start.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to chat with you some more!

5 Likes

@Queenie_H hello and welcome. We have lots of brand new witches here and a variety of seasoned witches and magical minded folks of all kinds. This is an amazing place to learn and grow. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you.

5 Likes

Good to meet you I Thank you will like it here a lot

5 Likes

Hi Heaven, Happy to see you here. You will learn so much here and I’m still learning. Take a look at the homepage and start taking the Lessons and as you do, you will learn so much with each lesson. Don’t worry though, I’m still having lessons to go through too, even though I have been here since July/2021. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, so don’t worry at all about asking questions.

5 Likes

Good evening @Queenie_H, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. As others have mentioned, we are all very friendly & supportive of your path. Should you have any questions or want to share something that you learned or did with us, please feel free to do so. Someone will be able to answer your question as soon as they see it & get back to you. :two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

@Amethyst shared a great link to the courses to get you started on learning. Take your time. There is no rush, so learn more about topics that interest you one at a time. You don’t have to know everything right away, none of us do either. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Keep an eye out on Monday morning for the Merry Meet Monday post that fills you in on happenings in the forum & important dates for the week. There are also the Weekly Witchy Challenge that still has a couple of days left & the (Group Ritual - Dec 30) :star2: Let’s Welcome in the New Year! is still open through the weekend. Totally, up to you, but they are good learning tools & ways to meet others here in the forum.

Have a great weekend! :infinite_roots: :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome lovely!

4 Likes

Merry meet @Queenie_H! :blush:

As you can probably see, you have many fellow coven members here who are just starting on their magickal paths, and many other fellow witchy souls at all stages of their journey! :sparkles: That’s one of the most valuable things about a community, in my opinion- you get the best of both experience and camaraderie! :infinite_roots: :sparkles: Congrats to you on starting your magickal path :blush:

Others have shared some very helpful links and resources- I hope you make yourself at home here! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Heaven! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.