Introduction of self

Hi my name is Bobbi and this is new for me

18 Likes

Merry Meet @bobbi1 ! Welcome! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

You’ve found an amazing group here! Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

The courses are amazing. And we have a lot of fun challenges that encourage growth and learning as well.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet, @bobbi1 !!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:!;

11 Likes

Welcome!! It was new to all of once! You’ve landed with an amazing group! I have been with this lovely group since my beginning and I cannot imagine having anyone else nurture my curiosity, calm my fears, answer my questions, and challenge my thinking. I can’t wait to watch you grow!

12 Likes

Hello @bobbi1 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Merry meet @bobbi1 so nice to meet you and welcome to our family here at Spells8. There is so much fun, :heart: and friendship here. I know you will enjoy it. Check out the lessons, they are amazing and I’m still learning from them . :woman_mage:
Oh yes, my name is Debra.

11 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @bobbi1

It’s nice to meet you, Bobbi, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

@ bobbi1 Welcome! :revolving_hearts:
My name is Arram and I am from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Hi, @bobbi1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We all started out new, once upon a time. I’m just glad you’ve found us because there’s so much to learn! The Courses are a great place to start at. They will give you a great foundation to build upon.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome to coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Hi I’m Nightshade

Hello @bobbi1 and welcome.

I’m Alan from the UK. I work with the Egyptian deities as well as withbastrology and planetary magick. If you need anything or are unsure of things, just ask and someone will assist you.

This is a wonderful group full of wonderful people. We are like a big happy family and I am sure you will feel most welcome.

Blessed be

11 Likes

Hello @bobbi1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here! If you have any questions or need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out. The coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

@bobbi1 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hi @bobbi1 welcome to the forum :heartpulse: my names Crystal :gem: a Bruja from Va please feel free to make yourself at home im so glad you found your way here :grin: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

@bobbi1 welcome home

10 Likes

Hello @john1 nice to meet you , I’m Debra from the Okanagan , BC, Canada.

9 Likes