Introduction!

Hello!!! My name is Christina. I’m obviously new here. I have been practicing for only 3 years now, so I still have a lot to learn and i LOVE to learn. I feel adept at home protections and self love spells, and I read tarot. I still have a lot of questions though and wabt to grow my practice into healinga nd helping others. I hope to be able to hear from others and learn what I can. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

@MoonMom Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness hi!! I try to work closely with Hecate, but for a while I felt that Loki wanted to help me with inner child work. Could you elaborate on your relationship so that maybe I could understand and interpret signs better? I dont know if he has stopped reaching out or if I’m just missing things. So it’s great to hear from you.

10 Likes

Of course, I love to share about my beastie (that’s my nickname for him ) I’ve included some links about Loki and how he and I got to find each other. What he’s about and how fabulous he is, :grin: (yes I’m biased) Hope it helps. He’s fabulous to work with. :sparkling_heart:
Loki to invite in or no?
Loki - Norse God of Mischief :smiling_imp:
:pagan_book: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Traditions & Pagan Paths #13 post 13 is my post
Gods and Technology
Fulltrui or not to Fulltrui
:ring_buoy: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Safety #17 my post number 18
:grin:

9 Likes

Hi, @MoonMom! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You are in the right place to learn! Between the courses and all the knowledgeable witches on the forum, it’s a treasure trove!

When you have questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @MoonMom

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Christina! I am so thankful for @tracyS because she has inspired me to learn more about Loki! So, I am learning to embrace all the Chaos! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hi @MoonMom Welcome to the family.

I’m Nixi and I look forward to getting to know you.

Settle in, look around and please ask about anything you’re wondering about or struggling with. If nobody knows the answer, somebody will find it

11 Likes

Hello @MoonMom,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

That is such a beautiful goal to have! I am sure you will be able to help both yourself and many others as your magickal talents continue to grow and develop :blush:

As for questions, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place! Anytime you have something you’d like to get more information or answers about, feel free to share it in Q&A to call on the wisdom of the Coven.

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

I am so sorry for all the typos! :sweat_smile: I teach at a daycare and was on my break trying to reply to most of these on my watch. :sob:

9 Likes

Hello there @MoonMom and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

We have many healers here in the forum, so you’re in good company! I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Please feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

9 Likes

@MoonMom Welcome to the family :hugs: I’m not sure if anyone mentioned about the courses on spells8, but they are wonderful :grinning: Everyone here is so caring and kind and we’re all here to guide and support you! :blush: :people_hugging::heart:

9 Likes

No apologies needed, my friend! As someone who used to teach at a nursery, I know fully well how hectic it can be even when on break :sweat_smile:

Hope you have a nice day at work- blessed be! :heart:

9 Likes

@MoonMom welcome to the family Christina! You are in the right place to learn. There is a sea of information amongst everyone. I also would love to help others. Nice to meet you

9 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! I’m glad you’re here! My name is Airram and I live in Greece

9 Likes

@MoonMom Hi I’m Christeena aswell, and I’m 43, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I was a 911 dispatcher supervisor until my doctor advised i would have to retire to my illness. So now I’m here, and per my wonderful friends here, I’m the Mistress of Herbs. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentecostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 43 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs. I’m certified as a Holistic and Natural Healer. I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths.

10 Likes

Hello @MoonMom,

My name is Faeone, I am pretty new here as well! You will find that everyone here is wonderful and welcoming!
There is a ton to learn, check out the lessons, forums and most of all the coven, they are a plethora of knowledge. :blush:
I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome, @MoonMom! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

I seem to have ended up reading tarot as well. Although, I never expected that I would. I too hope to grow my practice into helping and healing others. I’m looking forward to learning and finding the path there with you. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

You will fit in perfectly here. We love to learn, discuss and share!

So glad to have you here! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes