Introductions!

Hey there! I’m Paz. For the past three years, I have been studying and training to be the best witch I can be. Up to now, I was alone. But, I want to grow more and thus, made the jump and join up here. Hope we get along!

15 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi, @The-Lunar-Dove! I’m Amethyst from Southen West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sure we’ll get along! You seem really nice! Have you found the Lessons yet? They’re a great way to get started on the site and will set you up right.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Nice to meet you. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne from Indiana. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @The-Lunar-Dove :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8, it’s nice to meet you!

You will find so many witches here, each with their own unique path. If you have any questions or anything you would like to share with us, please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! We are all very supportive & love to learn with & from each other :hugs:

I look forward to speaking with you more in the forum :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @The-Lunar-Dove

I’m so glad you have joined us, Paz. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. This is a great place to learn more and to make new friends. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @The-Lunar-Dove :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you! You’ve come to a great place to make friends and learn more. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome @The-Lunar-Dove :blush::hugs: So glad you’re here! :heart: Everyone here is so kind and caring :two_hearts: and we’re happy to help you along your journey! Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: :sparkles: I look forward to getting to know you :blush: :people_hugging::heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, @The-Lunar-Dove! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I currently reside in Australia. :smile:

I’m sure we’ll get along. No worries! Everyone here is lovely. And it’s great to have you here.

8 Likes

Hello Paz @The-Lunar-Dove,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch- just wanted to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I think you’ll fit right in wonderfully! Make yourself at home here, Paz- may you find everything you are looking for (and more)! :books: :sparkles:

Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
be blessed :pentagram:

8 Likes