Is it possible to get something (manifest) through just Incense?

I burned some jasmine incense yesterday and said “Please attract love to me” while believing it would work sometime later on. But it manifested quick, in an hour. And it made me wonder if I could make a wish burning sandalwood and if there are no extra steps. Is this possible?

7 Likes

Greetings, @jada1!

Spells come in all shapes, sizes, and sorts- some have a long list of ingredients, chants, and motions while others are as simple as lighting a candle or making a wish. The most important driving factor of any spell is the intent of the caster.

It sounds like you had a very powerful intent and made your wish clear- so clear, that it seems to have manifested very quickly! I think it is safe to say your spell was successful- congrats to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Mansifestion is a powerful thing :grin: Often just stating an Affirmation to the universe is enough for the universe to give you a little gift!

So I would say it was successful!:sparkles: Don’t stop Manifesting because it’s here though. Maybe change your Affirmation to “I attract boundless love!” to encourage the love to keep following and growing :green_heart: and sing it to universe as often as you like :milky_way:

7 Likes

It’s you who are magic, not the incense or wands or potions. It’s the intent you put into it. Sounds like you did a great job!

6 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: <3

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

I appreciate your kind words :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sandalwood is a very versatile incense! Here are some of its uses according to Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Correspondences:

Intentions & Powers:
*Activate/awaken, astral travel, awareness, balance, banish, calming, clairvoyance, clarity, concentration, focus, consecrate, creativity, divination, dream work, fairness, freedom, grounding, emotional growth, guardiian, guidance, harmony, haling, hex breaker, life, luck, angel magic, moon magic, sex magic, manifestation, quiets the mind, negativity, opportunities, power, protection, psychic ability, purification, rebirth, relationships, release, romance, sight, sensuality, sexuality, sorrow, spirits, success, truth, visions, well-being, wishes.

Different types of incense are for different purposes. Some brands label their incenses according to purpose. Some examples are: rose for love, lavender for calm, eucalyptus for healing, mugwort for trancework…

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!!

3 Likes