Is it so important to meditate?

@Susurrus wait what apps? Ummmmm i need those. I need assistance with meditation twinsie pls. Can u send me a pm with some info pleeeeeeaaaaadssseeeee

7 Likes

Here ‘tis, I really like it!!!

:purple_heart::woman_fairy::green_heart:

7 Likes

I would say yes it is important however i am not the one to speak as i don’t do it enough. That few minutes at they least can change the outlook of a day completely!

7 Likes

Oooooooooo im gonna have to check that out

7 Likes

Yes! Thats the one I was telling you about. Literally 100,000s of ALL Kinds Of Meditations, music, talks, courses, all the things & all the meditations. :nerd_face:

The other was Finch… it has a widget pet & is good for small goals building to a routine for self care, mindfulness, better self, just surviving the day, etc… @Amaris_Bane also mentioned Fabulous. Thats another good one like Finch with a slightly different approach.

7 Likes

I believe meditations are to help us be in conscious contact with our higher power! Meditations helps us with alignment with our source of creation, and the cosmos and the universe it’s like we’re all connected like a web We’re all connected and we can tap into a subtle energies for our higher purpose and connect. I am not a trained professional but this is my take! Mediation helps us be aligned with our spirit mind and body.
I hope this helps this is just of the top of my head. For the full moon I did a meditation on insight timer :stopwatch: thanks to Soifra and it really helped me be in a better place in my mind! I felt suddenly sexual passion! This is slightly embarrassing but I don’t understand how I felt the sudden urge to dance and felt a sense of freedom! I love the music :notes: it took me through a trance I felt different. I should practice more! I believe it really great for our brain to go to a relax state. I I believe it’s a calming effect and helps us get I touch with our soul!
If you still practice Christianity you can always take a parable from the Bible and meditate on what it is that you want! You can Manifest your contact with The Lord and Lady or your source of power. In the Bible it states that meditation is good and prayer helps with our conscious contact with God.
To answer your question meditation is vital to our wellbeing.
Love and light
Jeannie

8 Likes

I believe it is important on many levels, but especially important as a daily practice so that we can easily go into an alpha or theta state when performing spells, divination, ect. I had been trained in remote viewing in the 90’s and being able to quickly attain these states, including an aware delta state, was part of the training. I was trained down to deep theta, but due to technical difficulties at the time, (mid-nineties), I was not able to complete the delta.
Not everyone has time for this training, this is why I am grateful for the Spells 8 daily devotionals with the daily meditations. They may not be lengthy, but they are powerful.

4 Likes