Is This A Sign?

“𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣??”

This question is asked very frequently in some groups in regards to animal sightings or feathers being placed in a path, etc, so I’d like to touch upon that subject.

Just because something odd or out of place happens in our lives, does not necessarily indicate it’s a message or a warning.

Ninety-nine percent of the time, it’s just nature being it’s random, glorious self. Birds will relieve themselves in midair and USUALLY won’t hit you, but every once in a while you’ll be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you’ll get struck by bird poop. :poop: OOPS!

It happens. As does a bird molting and it’s feather falls onto the path you’re walking on, or a ladybug landing on your arm, or a dragonfly hovering where you’re standing. Name 100 things that “could happen naturally.”

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏?

Repetitions, frequency of sightings, bizarre occurrences, and consistency. These are ALL key things to notice while on your path in life.

For instance, if you see 1111 and 111 often, and by often, this usually means multiple times a day, and usually manifests in some strange way.

Receipt numbers, number of comments or likes on posts, when you look at your phone the time is 11:11, a phone call or text at exactly 11:11, you look at the temperature it’s 111, maybe something in a news article that says, 111 people or you are walking on the beach and noticed someone drew 1111 in the sand…etc. THOSE are signs.

It’s something that follows you multiple times, all the time. It’s VERY obvious. It’s in your face. If the universe wants to tell you something, it will make it absolutely known to you without a doubt. The universe is not subtle, trust me, she’ll let ya know!

If you have to ask what the meaning of your “sign” is, then there is more than likely no meaning to be had. Signs are often shown to those who will likely grasp the meaning themselves. Signs may not always mean good things either, they could also be indicators of some sort of warning, so pay attention! If things don’t seem to being going right for you ALL the time, there may just be a REASON as to WHY this is happening to you.

Maybe the Universe is making your life feel ’ miserable ’ and placing obstacles in your way to delay you somehow. Just maybe you were meant to miss that train…just maybe, later on that day, you saw on the news that, that train crashed.

Now this doesn’t mean that if you ARE having a bad day, something bad will happen…it’s just an example for when you start to feel flustered and you feel like everything is working against you, just take a breather and think, " hmmmm, am I missing something here? " Sometimes we get so caught up in our busy, chaotic lives we might miss something important.

When you DO notice repetitive signs, it’s for you, and you alone, to interpret if it’s a sign, or a warning or just mundane life happening.

You can certainly ask for help to interpret things, but remember those interpretations will come from the person helping you and it won’t really be about YOU anymore at that point. That person helping you has now ‘tainted’ your sign with their feelings and their experiences. Make sense?

You can also ask the Universe for a sign, but remember, if you ASK for a sign, be VERY specific so there’s no doubt or question about it when you get it.

Let us know if you have any thoughts on the subject. Do you see repetitive things in mysterious ways or just “life” happening?

10 Likes

I understand that and it makes a lot of sense. I always wondered about how it seems like some people think that just about everything that happens is a sign. I always thought about it more how you just explained.

3 Likes

The Facebook group I run, every day we are bombarded with this topic…

“What does it mean? I found a feather!”

“A ladybug landed on me! what does it mean?”

I think we’ve become a society that needs validation about everything. Thanks Facebook! lol

I also think, in the witch community, if someone doesn’t “see a sign” or have a “Familiar” or “experience some – insert some super cool thing here” that somehow they failed at being a witch. This is not the case. It just means there is no message for you to be had at this point in time. Not to worry! I am sure eventually there WILL be something…and when that time comes, be prepared to listen!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I understand that feeling. In the beginning I felt that I wasn’t doing things right because I had to change them or I wasn’t having the same result as someone else. But my spiritual path would be tailored to me despite any similarities or lack there of. I didn’t know you ran a FaceBook group too, you are one busy lady. Do you mind if I ask the name of the group?

3 Likes

The Eclectic Green Witchery is the name of the group :smiley:

I do social media marketing for a living, so I basically live on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and all the other ones lol. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh wow! That is so interesting that you can keep up with all of them. I have this forum, Instagram, and Facebook. I do have Snapchat, but I only use that when my son isn’t answering regular texts. I will go request to join the group, I love the content that you post here. Today I made the Air, Water, and Fire elemental sprays. I am going to do the earth spray and oil once I get some patchouli essential oil.

3 Likes

I run 55 business pages for other companies plus my own. Needless to say I am a master at time management LOL!!!

I am so glad you are enjoying the elemental series!

3 Likes

I’d imagine you are a master at multitasking too!

3 Likes

Multitasking queen lol

3 Likes

Thank you for this!
Often wondering if I’m missing something/looking for signs.
Time to stop stressing and let the Universe communicate as and when she wants to. :relaxed:

2 Likes