It's been a year and it might be a goodbye...for now

It will be a year next week since I’ve joined this amazing and wonderful community. I have learned so much and am grateful and thankful for each and every one of you! I enjoy logging on at least once a day to read and react to / comment on posts. I have thoroughly enjoyed the weekly challenges with all my heart!

Sadly, however, my current financial situation prevents me from continuing my subscription. I am hopeful that with a bit of scrimping and saving, I will be able to return to this lovely group in the future! I will miss the companionship here but look to the future :heart:

:infinite_roots:

Blessed be,

Kat

20 Likes

Take care of you. We’ll be here to welcome you when you return.

14 Likes

@Kat It’s been a pleasure enjoying your company on the forum, wishing you many blessings and positive energy, thank you for the time you’ve been with us, and we will welcome your return.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

13 Likes

It’s been so wonderful getting to know you :heart:

We will be here when you can come back!

11 Likes

@Artemisia I’m sorry to see you go, looking forward to your return :heart: Safe home!

11 Likes

I hate that you have to go but I understand. Boy, do I understand. Hopefully, in the future, we’ll see you again!

11 Likes

I completely understand & I am sad to see you go. But I look forward to your return! It will come :heart:

10 Likes

Merry meet and merry part, @Artemisia- but no worries at all, the forum will be here to welcome you back with open arms when you’re able to return :people_hugging: :heart:

Many blessings and much love to you, Kat- talk to you again soon! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Dear heart, you will be so missed.
With the greatest love and good wishes.
Garnet

10 Likes

@Artemisia I just sent you a message :email: Check your private inbox here in the Forum. You can definitely keep your subscription for the time being :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I love you Francisco!!!

11 Likes

My sentiments exactly! :heart:
Love this group so very much!!!

11 Likes

This is so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Yay! @Francisco Saves The Day!

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.