It's Fur-iday! Let's post photos of our furry friends!

I love them with my whole heart! So cute! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity
My husband LOVES bulldogs! Yours are absolutely adorable :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:
We never got a bulldog, not sure if we will.

8 Likes

They are adorable but the snoring at night is horrendous. I have to wear earplugs to bed.
They are also a bit gassy :dog2: :dash: :joy:

8 Likes

My kitten was like this for the first few months we had him. Sometimes, he would let one loose in my face and then run off. And sometimes one of us would ask out loud, “Did he just poop himself?” But nope… :joy:

9 Likes

:laughing::rofl::heart::dog: so funny!

7 Likes

Oh my! All of your pets are so darling. I just love animals. I have two cats. Tom or Tomas is the black cat. He is wild and unpredictable but often at my side looking for snacks . He maybe my familiar. He’s such a turkey. Drives me crazy sometimes but I love him. His last owner took his front claws . Then she abandoned him for the behavior issues it caused. He hates his tail and bites it. He doesn’t think it’s his own. He gets mad at it. Then Jerry the black and white cat. He his for two years after we got him as he was at a cage in a vet clinic for quite some time. When I saw him his eyes didn’t look like a cat he was so sad we couldn’t leave him. Now he’s coming for all the pets and love. He’s afraid of strangers. They like me most.

14 Likes

Aww. Sitting at the window (?) together. :black_heart:

And the pose in the last one!!! :joy: I love it.

8 Likes

@starborn :grin::heart_eyes_cat:Sitting at the back slider door together :heart:they love watching birds. I love when cats make that weird noise when they watch birds. It’s like a mouth chattering noise. So hilarious . Jerry always sits up like that. I say he’s a human in a cat suit lol. He always catches me off guard when he sits like that , and he literally always sits like that. :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh, that noise! After growing up with 8-12 cats, I’d never heard a cat do it until I got my youngest kitten this year. He sat at the balcony sliding doors and did that one morning, and I was like… :eyes: “What Cthulhu monsters are you summoning, mate?!” Then I saw the birds on the balcony and started laughing.

He looks like one. :joy: What a lovely little man.

10 Likes

@starborn Lmao :rofl:!! What are you summoning. So funny! I love that! Exactly! It’s the weirdest noise ever, it always cracks me up!! I just got in bed. Worked 12 hours. And work six days this week.Gotta go back in the am. So you really gave me a much needed laugh. Brightened my night so much. :heart:

10 Likes

@Bumblebee im to am a HUGE animal lover. I currently have 5 animals, 2 dogs and 3 cats.

My dogs: my oldest is a 19 yr old rot/lab mix. He’s my love. He was the runt of a litter of 13, i even helped birth him, and bottle fed him. His parents were our own dogs. My youngest is a 4 yr old going on 5 in feb, chocolate lab, he is my insanity and my smile. He makes me laugh.

My cats: i have a 12 yr old grey tabby, who was found durning hurricane Irene in walmart parking lot. She didnt even have her eyes open yet, floating down the parking lot. Next i have a 9 yr old grey tortie. She was found lethargic, and infested with fleas in my sons wheel well. As a baby aswell. Lastly, we have a brown/black/white tabby who is 4, who was adopted by our local shelter, who was going to be put to sleep bc he was returned 3x for being a biter. Ive now had him for 2 yrs.

And then there was my grandpuppy…He’s a 6 mo old Burmese Mountain dog

Now…he has stolen my heart :heart:

13 Likes

Oh my stars, they’re all so lovely, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :heart_eyes: Through their various poses, expressions, and behaviours in these photos, their unique personalities are all shining through so beautifully.

It’s so wonderful of you to take on all these rescues. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

Rest well, dear @Devenne. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

10 Likes

TONI ROTTWEILER
1 (1)

12 Likes

@starborn thanks so much. I love all of my babies so much. Hubs and i love getting rescue animals. All of them, except my 19 yr old, was a rescue. Even his parents were rescues in some form or another.

12 Likes

I understand that. :black_heart:

One of my dreams in life is to one day run a mimi animal retirement home, for the old animals people can’t/won’t care for anymore. But it will require my partner and I to buy a house. Maybe one day.

11 Likes

Awww…so adorable :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Well I haven’t gotten around to an introduction yet but my cat, Gandalf, wanted to say Hello to everyone! (not really, he’s shy so nobody tell him his picture is here, shhh…) Greetings all :wave:

15 Likes

They’re all so precious!

10 Likes

Lol! What a great picture! Gandalf looks like he is posing for his glamour shot!

11 Likes

This is my sweet boy George. Out of our 5 cats, he is by far the most outgoing and confident. He demands attention from all our visitors and definitely sees himself as the king of the castle. George is tragically curious. As a kitten, he once ate a Nerf dart and it became lodged in his intestine and required surgical removal. As a teenager, he once got his paw stuck in the toaster and started placing his other paw on the lever that turns it on while trying to free himself. You can imagine the scream of horror that came out of me as I saw that unfolding. Fortunately, my scream startled him enough that he stopped what he was doing so he walked away unscathed. These are just a couple examples of how there is never a dull moment with this ridiculous boy in my family.

14 Likes