It's Fur-iday! Let's post photos of our furry friends!

I KNOW I’m not the only animal lover here who could use some adorable pet pics to brighten their day!

I have 5 kitties ranging in range from 2-17 years old.

This is Buster. If I had to pick a tarot card to represent him, it would definitely be The Fool. He is the epitome of innocence and optimism, is always doing the little tongue blep thing, and can often be seen falling down the stairs or running into walls with an enormous amount of joyous enthusiasm. I adopted him from the shelter when he was 6 months old. Due to an infection as a baby, he came to me partially blind. I think he has the prettiest little ghost eyes that make him look ever so witchy. Prior to being adopted, he spent his whole life in the shelter. It boggles my brain that he was there for so long. I feel incredibly lucky that he waited so patiently for us.

Your turn! Show me your furry friends whether they be your pets or those you’ve encountered in nature.

15 Likes

Oh boy - huge animal and cat lover here. As I assume most of us are - animals are truly sacred beings we get to share our lives with. I now have two Siberian Forest Cats due to family allergies but was always a rescue cat person.

This first is my newest - Tenshi meaning angel in Japanese - and he is as mischievous as the come haha! He is 10 mos old.

This is his older sister Sasha and the most chill cat I have ever been blessed with. She is 5 years old but shares a daddy with Tenshi.

Love your baby - blessings to you both.

14 Likes

Oh they’re sooo cute. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

They’re both so beautiful! I had never heard of this breed before. Big trickster vibes emanating from Tenshi for sure! Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

This is such purr-fect timing because I just took the most amazing pictures of my cat while she’s lounging next to my marigolds :joy: and she looks paws-itively royal!

13 Likes

They’re all so cute!! I miss having a fur baby. I just want to squish their little faces! LOL!

10 Likes

I love her! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

haha I will pass along the face-squishes!! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Her personality absolutely matches her regal images :joy: she’s a little princess, of course!

8 Likes

Yes, the cage doors are always open. Albus can fly anywhere in the apartment he chooses.

The background on the last one is Route 66 (aka Central Ave) and the northern edge of the Sandia mountains. The mess next to the cage is Albus’ nest for bedtime snuggles, facing the east and my bed. Since I listen to meditations after he goes to bed, he pulls some of the material around to make a door so the light doesn’t shine in his eyes.

This morning, I was slow getting started. Albus yelled at me. When I asked if he wanted me to light candles, he flew right to them! The second I started my usual Quarters CD, he calmed right down. He’s my Spiritual task master! :pray::bird::sparkling_heart:

What I see when I Cast.

14 Likes

I have 2 dogs and two cats. They are all my babies and love me the most! :rofl::heart::blush:

This is Gandolf and Bronson. This seems to be all they do :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my Loki. He is my favorite and master of the house :laughing::heart_eyes:

Here’s Loki and Boop. Boop is our only female pet. I love them all and they’ve been there for me in some if my darkest times! :heart::purple_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::dog::dog2::black_cat::cat2::cat:

14 Likes

Here is my youngest, little Raven, back in April. :black_heart:

15 Likes

My retired racing Greyhound Coral. She’s enjoying her retirement :rofl:

15 Likes

Wow I enjoy seeing all of these fur-babies - each one so special. :two_hearts: thank you for sharing and look forward to more!

11 Likes

Awww, so beautiful cats and other cuties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Late to the show.

I have 4 fur babies: Harper, 1 yr old piebald long haired dachshund. Bud, 14 yr old ginger cat that is a recent rehome with me. Sadie, my daughter’s grey cat 5 yrs old, and Hope, calico 3yr old cat.

15 Likes

I only have one, almost 5 years old Elvis
His personality is more like a mixture between a cat and a dog :joy_cat: the funny thing is we have very close bithdates and I throw parties for both of us :rofl:

14 Likes

I am also late to the party :laughing: I love seeing everyone’s fur babies & feathered babies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am a cat & dog person myself. Although really an animal person, I have always loved animals no matter what they were & completely been very compassionate & never wanting any to have anything bad happen to them or be sick or anything.

I recently came across some pictures of my furbabies, I will have to see if I can find them again to share :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love all your unicorns! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Vera and Ralph with LUna in the middle

Nova (left) with her mum Luna

They are my wee darlings

Blessed be

Alan

15 Likes

Oh they are amazing also! They look so comfy & just at home :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes