It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Thank you @BryWisteria!

7 Likes

Theyā€™re so pretty though!

7 Likes

This is it for Michaelā€™s. I have an order coming in from Marshallā€™s and Iā€™m not allowing myself to buy anymore!

9 Likes

I am going to use the test tubes for spell bottles.

7 Likes

This is it. No more Halloween decorations!

10 Likes

Ooh, pretties! I really love the owl. Iā€™d be afraid to sleep on that one pillow though, my ear might summon something! LOL!

9 Likes

@Amethyst I have really vivid dreams. Iā€™m going to try the pillow out tonight. Lol!

8 Likes

Good luck! If we wake up tomorrow in an alternate dimension Iā€™ll know what happened! LOL!

6 Likes

Your so funny @Amethyst! If Iā€™m not on here tomorrow you will know something went wrong lol! @Amaris_Bane knows my cell phone number so she can clue everyone in if the pillow is cursed!

6 Likes

If we donā€™t hear from you, Iā€™ll keep calling while driving to Hempstead!!

@Susurrus, my Michaels is still having a sale too! I just bought too much stuff for my Mabon altar, lol. I havenā€™t looked at my rewards yetā€¦trying to save those for actual Haloween stuff next month (I have a pact with my hubby that I wonā€™t decorate before Oct. 1 since I hate all the Christmas decorations going up early).

7 Likes

Our Michaels is about out of both :rofl:

6 Likes

I have that skull, it is (as my kids would say) ā€˜dope, momā€™. LOL @Ostara

Love it! :skull:

7 Likes

Thank you @jan_TheGreenWitch! I seem to really be into black and gold this year.

7 Likes

Since I have :raven: the Morrigan :triskele: hanging around lately, Iā€™m not entirely sure why but I have an ideaā€¦ really have to go meet with herā€¦ the last run to Michaelā€™s had a lot of things that had to do with her really but that are easily used for Halloween throughout the house.

They will just be rehomed once Samhain is finished. :rofl:

My husband likes the items I have in our room right now & he helped me with the piece I made for the coffee table with black & red roses, feathers, jarā€¦ actually he helped me get the garland part to stay where I wanted it. :joy:

6 Likes

I am going to do my Mabon altar this afternoon. Hubby went to the grocery store, and I told him to pick me up some sunflowers for it. He came back with 3 bunches of sunflowers and a sugar skull cookie jar. Arenā€™t our hubbyā€™s awesome.

I love black and red roses. Take a pic for us!

My Mabon altar is going to be the coffee table.

7 Likes

I have no idea what to do for Mabon, I canā€™t even remember what I have done the last 2 yearsā€¦ kind of been a whirlwind couple of years for varying reasons. I can take a picture of the coffee table & entertainment centerā€¦ once my lovely daughter cleans up her dishes & such :joy: Then I promise to add them into the thread. :hugs:

5 Likes

Thats the centerpiece we made

Those are most of themā€¦ thereā€™s a couple others, earrings & a bookmark for the Morrigan also.

6 Likes

Everything is beautiful @Susurrus!

5 Likes

Thank you very muchā€¦ the picture with the Moon Phaseā€¦ so it was in the Halloween section, but the top was off the base or would come off the baseā€¦ so I actually got that for $2 & my husband fixed it well enough for it to be where it is, but he said if I want to move it to the room I can let him know & we will make it work where I want it. (seriously, he is so supportive even if he doesnā€™t necessarily believe, follow, or practice. He helps me whenever he can or finds me things to use)

Actually my background picture on my laptop is from him. Let me see if I can find a copy of it to postā€¦

Witchy Images

He sent it to me one morning, I donā€™t know where he finds them, but he has sent me others in the past that are really good too!

6 Likes

Wow! Looks amazing @Susurrus. :heart:

5 Likes