It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Dollar Tree haul!

23 Likes

Great haul! :skull: :book: :black_cat: :candle:
:heart:

7 Likes

Oh goodness, again with the cool Dollar Tree stuff! :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love them so much and WISH my local Dollar Tree would get on this level :laughing:

7 Likes

Very cool! I’m gonna have to get Sally to go out there for me!

6 Likes

They have a ton of boxes in the aisles that still need unloading. I need to stay out of dollar tree for the next few months!

7 Likes

Very nice. Love the skulls.

6 Likes

Great haul… I love this time of year​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

So, making a trip to the Dollar Store & possibly Michael’s this weekend :thinking:

7 Likes

I need all of that :slight_smile: LOL, seriously someone stop me. I had better freeze my credit card! Michael’s was amazing, too.

7 Likes

I need to be more careful when online shopping. Everything is much bigger than it looked. The crow is life sized and the cauldron is huge!

11 Likes

Whoo! How nice! I usually buy things and they’re too small.

7 Likes

I am running out of room!

7 Likes

OMG, THAT CAULDRON!!!

What a beauty!! Here in Spain we dont av any Halloween items yet, and Im drooling with all the photos you post here!!!

You´re so lucky!

Where did you buy it?

8 Likes

I bought it online at Michaels.

8 Likes

Oh, No shipping to Spain, I’m afraid!

:rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m sure that would be quite expensive!

7 Likes

I’ll try to make one as similas as possible at home! That’s will be my next Halloween project!

8 Likes

So, I have a Michael’s in my town that still has a sale on Fall Decor & Halloween decorations. So far I have earned & used $15 in rewards :flushed: All for a good cause. One of my deities is associated with Samhain, so they will have a continued purpose once that time passes! So that’s how I’m justifying it & then the other fun things are because they are just funny. :laughing:

8 Likes

Hmmm, that’s a good way to look at it!

7 Likes

I am in love with the cauldron- the glowing crystals are awesome! :gem: :heart_eyes:

Great finds, @Ostara!

7 Likes