I've been hearing owls outside every night a lot lately

I’m wondering if there’s any significance to me hearing the owls whooting at night when I’m going to bed. And it doesn’t matter what time either. It’s been going on for a couple weeks now. I’ve been going thru a lot both with family, spiritually, emotionally & a bit physically. Do owls bring some kin d of message? Any thought are greatly appreciated. I wish all of you blessed be :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I remember when I asked this question! The answer is “Maybe.” It could be, or it might just be a natural event. When you are outside and hear it for the first time it is pretty freaky!

7 Likes

Hi Marcie,
I thought this might help you understand the Spiritual meanings of an Owl:

image|387x500

Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

I agree with @anon87969570, and I’ve been hearing owls a bunch as well lol. I’m glad you posted this @marcie, because you gave me a good reason to pull out my The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols by Adele Nozedar and it gave me the following about owls:

Only the best,
Francessca

7 Likes

If OWL shows up, it means:
Meditate in silence and in darkness for a few minutes each evening for the next few days and see what is revealed to you.
Be alert to any deception on the part of others, whether they’re aware of it or not, and look closely behind any guises that they may wear. ~ Animal Spirit Guides by Steven D. Farmer Ph.D

7 Likes

Owls are more active and vocal when it gets cold. There are fewer competing noises from other animals, eg locusts and frogs, so the hoots might be more noticeable.

8 Likes

If it’s a WHO sound they’re Great Horned Owls :heart: They’re active this time of year. We have a pair in our neighborhood.

As others have said, sometimes it’s just a natural thing, and other times (even if it’s natural) you’re meant to hear / see it for some reason.

7 Likes

I’m with everyone else here. This could be a natural phenomenon, especially as we move into the colder months of the year. If you feel like the owls being there has more significance, I recommend meditating on it and maybe asking for other signs of significance.

You might even like to check out these other threads about owls, too!

Meaning of Owls In/Along Path?
Animal totems which is yours?
Owls and Athena

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.