I've Been Lurking

Hey!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I’ve been lurking and reading all my emails and notifications, but I haven’t had the chance to sit down and look through everything until now. I’ve been working on a bunch of my own projects recently. I’m writing a book on Shadow Work, I’m working through my website, YouTube channel, and my podcast, working on my shop – I’ve been a very busy witch :rofl:

I’m going to try to make time to be here more regularly, but alas, I can’t make any promises. We also recently had two deaths in the family within 3 weeks of each other and we’re waiting to here when one service will be so we can fly back to CA for the service. So, I feel like I’m juggling a million plates :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Lurk away and when the time is right, you will be able to be in here more often. Work through your things first. We will be here for you whenever you need us!

Have a great day!

5 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve had two deaths in the family. You have my sympathies. Post whenever you want to, that’s what I like about this forum, no pressure. :hugs: I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

4 Likes

Oh no! I’m terribly sorry for your loss! :pensive::pray: It’s totally fine that you don’t respond. I’m just glad you’re alright for the most part :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@MeganB I’ve been watching your videos, so that makes two of us lurkers!!

I can’t understand why there are so many things happening right now…! Oregon is on fire, California too! This year needs to end soon! :pray:

The book project sounds exciting!! Do you have a deadline for that?

6 Likes

As @Susurrus said take the time you need, we all will be here when you can pop in or join us for tea!
Terribly sorry for the losses in your family.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

I don’t have a hard deadline, but I’m hoping to have it out sometime in January. I plan on self publishing so I can keep all of my citations right where I want them lol

6 Likes

Hello @MeganB!

Glad to hear you’ve got some fun projects going on- that’s so exciting about the upcoming book! :open_book: :heart_eyes: Sorry to hear about the deaths in the family- sending good thoughts your way :pray:

Best of luck with everything and feel free to come back whenever you’ve got the time- we miss you! :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :heart:

2 Likes