Jasmineintro

Hello everyone I’m new on here. I’m Jasmine and I’m a Wiccan and Witch and I raise and love rabbits very much.

9 Likes

Welcome Jasmine! I’m so glad to meet you! I think you will love it here!

7 Likes

Merry meet Jasmine @ciara2,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here :heart:

I noticed your display name is different from your preferred name- if you’d like to change it, there are step-by-step instructions in the How to Change Your Username Guide. If you have any issues, let me know and I’ll be happy to help! :blush:

Please make yourself at home! A good place to get started is by checking the Merry Meet Monday news post. There is a new one every Monday (here is this week’s MMM!) with current happenings, events, and holidays to be aware of. There’s a lot of announcements there, so I’d recommend taking a peek at it each week! :newspaper: :sparkles:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be, Jasmine! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi Jasmine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve seen a lot of rabbits lately. They seem to be cute pets, you’ll have to share a picture of yours sometime.

Have you found the Courses section of the site yet? They are a great way to get started on your journey here.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

@ciara2
Hello and welcome. We are quite a large group of like minded individuals who came together, searching for answers. Answers to what you may ask? Well, each person came for their own reasons. Perhaps to delve into the craft. Or even something as easy as the old, [ Where, When, Why, What, Who & how, ]. Your questions are yours, your lessons, your beliefs, etc.

You’re going to love it here. The members are friendly and helpful.
Don’t be afraid to reach out with any questions.
Bright blessings
Garnet

6 Likes

Hello @ciara2 ! So glad you are here.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots:
I am Marsha an Eclectic Witch :magic_wand: :dizzy:
I love rabbits :rabbit2: too! They make such wonderful pets.
:heart:

5 Likes

Hi Jasmine, I too love rabbits :):rabbit2:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.