Jess' Challenge Entry - Dual Wielding - Baby Witch's First Spell Jar

What a beautiful jar! I mean, really, you’re giving me jar envy and I’m not one for spell jars. WOW. :star_struck:

7 Likes

@Susurrus and @Amethyst a big thank you to both of you amazing ladies for your compliments. I’m pretty proud of it. I can’t believe it actually turned out so well. I’m so keen to keep learning and keep practicing new things.

7 Likes

The finished jar came out even more beautifully than I imagined- stunning work, Jessica! :heart: It is a delight to see :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :blush: I’m kind of really keen to have a crack at some more spell jars. A link actually popped up on the Spells8 website this morning to some new green witch BoS pages that I didn’t have so I was totally like oooohhhhh I need these. :heart_eyes: Yes please. The little cogs all started turning in my brain as to what I could come up with. :joy:

8 Likes

Beautiful work @jessica72 what a beautiful altar and your Healing Spell Jar. Beautiful work Jessica.

6 Likes

Thank you so much xxx

5 Likes

Sometimes we don’t know what we’re looking for until it finds its way to us- I’m glad you like the green witch BoS pages, Jessica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And oh yes- I’m sure you’ll come up with some exciting new ideas for spellwork and spell jars! Have fun with it! :two_hearts:

9 Likes