Judgement: The Card

Okay, so the last 3 days I have gone to the daily devotional & pulled the major arcana & the last 3 days I have gotten Judgement. Is it me or is there something wrong with the Daily Devotional page? Am I really not receiving the message from the card? :rofl: :thinking:

I’m going to do some kind of a reading today, I have been watching the collective reading from Divine Elevations on FaceBook… she does a lovely job with tarot & oracle cards & it’s free! Who doesn’t love free! She is great & the way she reads the cards with such ease, I’m jealous that she can do it the way that she does. I love the way our @MeganB can read them too. When last week she said she was picking up on an older woman telling me to trust myself. Ugh… if I could read cards like them, I would never have a question that I couldn’t answer. I’m getting better though & I feel like I am rambling.

Anyway, is it me or is the Judgement card just attached to me at the moment until I figure out what it’s trying to tell me?

8 Likes

Aww :heart: Honestly I’ve been reading the cards for several years now and though my messages are more intuitive, I still have to consult the little book sometimes! It just takes practice to open yourself up – and lots of trust to let yourself do it. I have faith in you :sparkles:

As for the Judgement card being attached to you? Maybe? In any case, it is still a good card to meditate on :heart:

6 Likes

Great idea! I will make that my meditation today is what the card is trying to tell me. It is very attached to me this week. I’m not getting the message it is trying to convey it seems. It’s like it’s beating me over the head & saying, “You’re not listening to me!”

6 Likes

Definitely do that! If the card is telling you something, it wil continue to stalk you until you see what it wants to tell you! :black_joker:

The Judgment card is about consequences. It can be good or bad, depending on context. I could be about change and transformation. Maybe within you such as spiritual growth and connecting to the world around you.

It could also be about a rebirth or revival of something, such as going back to an old feeling, reconnecting with someone or something.

7 Likes

I got the judgement card too!
:thinking::grin:

6 Likes

Huh. I wasn’t on yesterday, RL got crazy and I just wasn’t able to get here, but I haven’t noticed the Daily Devotional card being stuck. Like @MeganB and @Francisco said, it could be a message for you. But that’s odd.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s some kind of, Hey Lady Listen To Me!!! situation with that card & the Universe & me. I will have my a-ha moment & then we can all laugh!

5 Likes

I hate it when I’m dense enough to need a cosmic two by four to the head. It makes me feel silly. Good luck figuring it out!

5 Likes

I suggest you have another reader give you a full spread reading. I suggest the Celtic Cross spread because it is so comprehensive.

5 Likes

I have a had a small one done, but I think I am going to have a more in depth one done later today with someone. I will let you know how it goes. :heart:

6 Likes