Just because

Hey yall!!! I know we are all stressed bc of the time of year. But i needed to take this moment and share this picture of my gorgeous chocolate lab, all comfy watching mommy play video games. He’s too silly. But good to put a smile on your face, maybe a laugh, or even warm your heart. Whilst i know how u all feel, remember to take a moment to smile.

ALL OF YOU ARE DEEPLY TREASURED!!!. Remember that when u feel less than yourself. Just take a breath, to Remember that you’re loved.

15 Likes

Aww, he’s like an extra shadow on the floor. Cute!

12 Likes

@Amethyst oh Kasie he’s a shadow alright. I cant tell u how many times i trip over him.

13 Likes

LOL! Sounds as bad as a cat!

12 Likes

@Amethyst oh my CAT, the lab’s bestest friend, that little darling, lol, runs out under my feet. And bc of my illness i cant stop on a dime, so i trip and bc i dont want to hurt him, i end up falling away from him. Needless to say my walls and floors get many hugs. 2 yrs ago that same dog is the reason i broke my leg, and then walked on it for 2 days bc i didnt know it was broke. :grin::grin:

12 Likes

Aww! So beautiful. :heart_eyes:

Thank you for sharing this. :black_heart: My heart is warmed.

I also have a little black cat lying on the floor next to me. He’s so plopped. On his back with his arms above his head. :joy:

Kind of makes me wish we had a “wholesome” tag or similar for times we need to browse this kind of content. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

These two cats act like they hate each other and then this is what i found last night while getting something to drink.

The two best friends

12 Likes

Oh my gosh, mine do the same! I keep “stumbling” in on them being snug together. When they see I’m looking at them, they start acting like they didn’t know they were together.

So tricksy!

13 Likes

Oh yes mine look at me like im a complete idiot, and didnt just see them.

Yeah stumbles are my jam.

13 Likes

OMG! That sounds awful! Glad you’re healed up now. Sheesh.

11 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs you’re dog is too funny! :laughing::crazy_face: I definitely needed to hear your message today thank you :blush: :heart::people_hugging:

11 Likes

Awww, love these little sweeties! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Show me cats being cuddly and I will drop everything :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

@starborn i agree. Maybe our awesome @moderators and our amazing owner @Francisco can get together and discuss this request.

10 Likes

@Amethyst honestly it wasnt too bad. It didnt hurt. It hurt more in the splint. I didnt even go to the er for a broke leg, i went for a possible broken foot bc my foot was turning purple. I get the xrays my foot is fine its my leg thats broken. My illness is weird, my pain receptors are all screwed up. What should hurt doesn’t. And what shouldnt hurt may or may not hurt. I never know. But im in constant pain, from my knees down it feels like that stinging, numbing pain of like when your foot is asleep. I feel that all the time. My feet both have severe drop foot, whicb basically means my feet flop around like dying fish.

10 Likes

@Sivonnah oh my dog is hilarious!!! He will just stand on his head for no apparent reason. (And hes even been tested-he’s perfectly healthy). Ive been told hes stud material. But then he stands on his head. And he thinks he’s hilarious too. I think he just loves the head rush, lol. He is a crackhead about his ball sooooooo, like his eyes become pupilless and his lips quiver., anything is possible

11 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive! :clap: wholesome (I’ll get around to adding more stuff to it later lol)

9 Likes

Yay! :partying_face: :dancer: Thank you, @MeganB! :black_heart: I’ll also add things when I notice them, too.

7 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to see what ends up in there. We’ve had so many different cute things throughout the forum lol

7 Likes

HUGGLES! That sounds awful. Wish there was something the doctors could do more for you. :people_hugging:

9 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I’m so sorry you have to live with all that! You’re not alone! I’ve developed foot drop from the ALS. I have no muscles in my ankles. The muscles die and do not regenerate. I have chronic pain and my pain scale is skewed. I also have hypersensitive nerves, so a light touch can cause pain. How do you deal with the pain? I have medication. Unfortunately prescriptions, at least for me, are a lot cheaper than more natural remedies.

9 Likes