Just finished My Final Exam!

Today, I finished Day 7 and the final exam. Passed 10/10.
The past two days have been kind of hectic, and I was unable to even really do any lessons, so today I was making sure I got some Witchy Learning in. Now to plan for my Ritual and introduce myself to the Lord and Lady.
:wink: :sparkles: :tada:

10 Likes

Good for you! :grin: Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Great job! I hope your ritual goes well!

3 Likes

Aw yeah :heart::blush: congratulations :tada::balloon::clap: that’s what I’m talking about lol :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m not sure about the ritual, I’ve never done one. I took notes from the video as to what to say etc. Question: I use my altar it says, but that is down in my living/dining room do I clear that off or can I use a different desk like and just set up the items I need for the ritual on it? Didn’t know if it had to be my altar specifically or not. Now I’m wondering if I should move my altar to my bedroom…decisions decisions. Any ideas or advice appreciated.
Blessed Be Witches!

5 Likes

I did mine on the last full moon, so I moved everything to my kitchen table so I could look outside and see the moon during my ritual. Wherever you choose to do it is fine, just as long as you’re comfy! Congratulations & welcome to the family :black_heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@haley thank you! :smiley: :kissing_heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes, just like Haley said, the important part is that it’s in a place that feels sacred to you. But it’s common to have different altars set up around the house.

Congrats to you on passing with 10/10!!! :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

I’ve got to admit that I used the top of my chest freezer. My cat doesn’t jump up there and it allowed me to burn the candles down. With an alter cloth on it, it worked just fine. I live in an itty bitty apartment so I can’t set up a big table and leave it overnight. You do what’s best for you.

4 Likes

I go outisde and use a chest that is on my deck. I put my altar items on top of it. There is a spot on my deck that the moonlight shines down on and it’s my favorite place to have a ritual or charge my crystals. I bring out my laptop for the video and pause it when I need to if it’s something larger or if it’s a smaller one, I write down the words and what to do on a blank ritual page.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the wisdom and advice everyone, I tend to be an over thinker and I am OCD about many things… :laughing: That’s another reason I think the craft came into my life, now if I can just allow myself to just embrace letting things be less controlled and just be. Work in Progress… :wink:

4 Likes

Woohoo!!! Congrats to you, @Rowan! :confetti_ball::clap::hearts:

Like everyone said, it is absolutely okay to move your altar, relocate, set up temporary altars, or even have a travel altar- it is your practice, feel free to make it your own! :sparkling_heart:

I know the feeling! Meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: has helped me a lot with this, as well as trying to keep ‘perfectionist’ habits in check. Oftentimes good things and happy surprises come on their own if we allow them to just be! :pray::two_hearts: You are on the right track- congrats again on your witches exam, and know that the future holds many brights things for you! :sparkles::blush:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria You always have the nicest responses! Your positivity is infectious I must say. :grinning:
Perfectionism is exactly right, it drives me bonkers! I rearranged my bedroom last night and moved most of my altar up there, mostly the more so personal aspects of it, Im going to keep little things downstairs to just set intentions with and cleanse (candles and incense).
Thank you!
Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Tonight I finished all of the courses that I was enrolled into. I remember passing the quiz and exam with a 100 percent too! Its such a good feeling to know what it is thats happening and I am making a focal point of my life. I feel much better about my path now than I did just a couple of days ago. It seems thats how im going. I feel good and then I start questioning myself for a couple days. Each day I feel good though, I feel better than the last time. Tonight I feel REALLY good and VERY confident about my path. I’m so happy that I finally realized Brigid has been the one trying to connect with me. Everything seems much better now that i know that about Her. Im looking forward to reading about Celtic God’s and Goddesses and then specifically Her. I have her statue and I also realized that she is on my Altar cloth!

2 Likes

And you are so sweet- thank you, @Rowan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope the rearranging went well- your altar looks lovely! :heart_eyes: It is uniquely yours, and I’m sure it will continue to grow, change, and be rearranged! :laughing: I really like the drawings on the board- did you make those yourself? :star_struck::pencil2:

Congrats on completing the courses and on your new connection with Brigid, @Susurrus! :confetti_ball: :blush: I’m so happy to hear you feel more confident and comfortable with your practice- you really have already come such a long way! Well done! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria while I was up earlier I read some articles on Brigid that I found online. I really do connect with her and I think I am going to pluck out some beach grass and start by making her cross for my home. I have a window all picked out for it.

The courses were very engaging. I loved learning about the different aspects and things that can be done. I will continue to use the guided meditations when I need them. I lreally like the morning one with the stretches.

3 Likes

@BryWisteria :smiley: thank you. The drawings are two that my daughters done in our home school art class we had. I wish I could draw like that! I do well to include clothing and shoes on my stick people… :rofl:
@Susurrus My focus right now is with Hecate, have you studied her? Congrats on your studies and confidence!

3 Likes

@Rowan I have not studied her yet! And I also use stick people that typically wear some kind of shape for clothes.

3 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :clap: :wink:

3 Likes
                     :sparkles:

**Ritual Complete!!**   :tada:
                    :sparkles: :
4 Likes