Just introducing myself

hello merry meet and blessed be i am new to spells8 but not to wicca i started learning at 14 years old and was taught by my grate aunt who also was was a hi priestess she was teaching me all these years until her passing about 2 years ago so i have started teaching those who are interested in learning wicca merry meet merry part and merry meet again blessed be

7 Likes

Hi @nathaniel1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, you must know some great stuff taught to you by your great-aunt! LOL! You’ll have to share what you feel comfortable with someday.

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post? It’s got what’s going on in the community and our activities so you can jump in and join the fun. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Merry meet @nathaniel1 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like your great aunt was a very talented priestess- what an amazing person to learn from! I am so sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you are continuing in her footsteps and following her path by sharing the wisdom you’ve learned :books::sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here! If you find yourself with any questions (or would like to help fellow coven members with their questions) please feel free to stop by the #questions category. And know that you are very welcome to jump into any and all discussions that catch your interest! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :mage:

4 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome @nathaniel1 :infinite_roots:

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you and I’m glad your journey let you here. If you have any questions, please ask. We are here for you. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

merry meet and nice to meet you i am glad to be a part of this community i look forward to hearing more from everyone and i will try to help with any questions anyone may ask merry meet merry part an merry meet again blessed be

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.