Just joined, looking forward to connecting

Hi there! Joined this group this week and looking forward to learning more about the Craft. I live in Washington state, US and have always been a dabbler in Witchcraft but have fully committed for the last year. :grin:

12 Likes

Welcome. Blessed be :sparkles:
You are indeed very welcome, dear. People here are wonderful.
My name is Eva, I am a newbie here as well. (I will stop saying that in a couple of days, I hope :joy:). I am Moon Goddesses worshiper, my main Diety being Hecate. I did not classify myself as any type of witch by colour or element, but I mostly call for Air elementals, and my favourite colors are dark blue and purple :purple_heart:.

I hope this message finds you well.
Let’s get to know each other :hugs::crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Jaxblueflash Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I follow the Norse Pantheon Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hello @Jaxblueflash,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for- there sure is a lot of content around to explore! If you ever need help finding certain topics or resources, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your new Coven is a very friendly one! :heart:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi, @Jaxblueflash! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Congratulations on fully committing yourself, that’s a big step. What’s your favorite type of magic, I like candle magic and chants myself.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

I really am loving candle magick as well but dabble in others to give them a try :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jaxblueflash :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy to have you here, and I’m glad you’ve found your path. I’ve been to Washington State once, and I used to live in the high desert of Oregon – it’s all beautiful over there!

I hope you’re finding everything you’re looking for – please, feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

7 Likes

We have challenges each week that give up a push at trying other magics. They’re fun! This week is a catch up week, so you can jump in if you want or wait till next week.

7 Likes

Welcome :wave: to the forum @Jaxblueflash :smiling_face:

I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8. I love to learn & tend to go down random rabbit holes & side quests a lot :laughing:

A great way to learn is the :clock2: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE ~ Catch-Up!. You can kind of choose a challenge to do & try something new or look into something of interest. For this 1 you can try up to 3 out of all the past challenges we’ve had :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feel free to ask any questions or share anything with us :hugs: Jump in on any open topic or start you’re own. Someone will be along to answer or learn. We are all very friendly & helpful toward each other :blush:

I look forward to speaking with you more through the forum! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Jaxblueflash

It’s so nice to meet you, Crystal, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m a bit of a dabbler too! :blush: There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.