Just saying hi

My name is Kristi Ann… Am a 51 yr seeker in my path to wiccan. Ive been dabbling in this since I was small. My Aunt was a wiccan herself. So I’m following her. Am a born & raised Cali girl but due to my CHF & PAH am residing in San Antonio Texas. I have done dream interpretations here & there a few years back. Read up on the Charkas & more. Now i want to take the bold move & practice it, believe it, spread it, spell it, & chant it.
TO ALL OF US NEW SEEKERS SO IT BE!!!

9 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KristiAnn! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod.

I practiced when I was younger with friends from the town I was in, but then life happened & I came back to it about 2 years ago. I am so happy that I did! I started with the courses & kind of went from there to the forum.

Feel free to ask any questions or start your own topic to share any information with us! We are all very friendly & helpful plus we love to learn new things.

I hope to learn with you also! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

thank you so much for the welcome. with me unable to work with my CHF & PAH i have all the time to focus on me & my beliefs. right now am doing courses but its little hard to figure it out ! lol but i will

6 Likes

Hi @KristiAnn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they’re a great way to start. Also, keep an eye out for a post tomorrow afternoon called Merry Meet Monday- It’ll have all the magickal news of the week and what activities we’re doing. That way you can jump in and have some fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome, Kristi! It’s lovely to meet you and I look forward to learning more about you. :smile:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @KristiAnn

It’s lovely to meet you. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions just ask. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

@KristiAnn
So glad you’re visiting us. There is much to offer for you. Let me give you a few suggestions.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Blessed be and don’t be shy
Seek golden girl, Seek!
Garnet

5 Likes

Merry meet @KristiAnn,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Others have already shared some great advice (and I second what was said about the courses- there are some really fun topics to explore!) so I just want to jump on the welcome wagon and say hello- it’s a pleasure to meet you!

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help. The Q&A Category is a great resource to ask whatever is on your mind- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Welcome @KristiAnn - this is such a perfect time to join in our celebrations for Lammas and head into the fall with harvest and intentions that will reap rewards! I look forward to traveling this road with you!

7 Likes

my bad am just getting to my message, but next monday yes

5 Likes

That’s okay, not everyone lives on their computer as I do. LOL! Here’s a link to this week’s Merry Meet Monday. There’s plenty of time for you to chat there in the comments and get to know people.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.