Just wanted to say thank you for an awesome year with Spells8

Hi i have just been notified i have been with Spells8 for a year! :blush: Although i know i have been a baby witch for over a year, i didn’t realise i was with Spells8 for that long as well. Thank you everyone for all your support i could not have been the progressing baby witch i am today without your love, light and energy! I can’t wait to continue my journey with you all and hope to receive and share more get witchy tips and advice. Love you all x :heartpulse: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary! We’ve been lucky to have you!

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you continue to learn & grow with us! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Woohoo! Happy year-aversary with us! :tada: :partying_face:

Though you say you’re still a baby witch, I know you have blossomed and grown in ways you’d never thought possible. It’s been such a joy to be part of that journey with you!

6 Likes

Congratulations on your first year with Spells8!! :clap: :clap: I’m glad for all the progress and study of the Craft you have done so far @TheMuslimWitch Blessed be! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :partying_face: @TheMuslimWitch Happy Anniversay :gift: :cake:

5 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate all your support and knowledge you have shared over the past year too :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thank you as well. Couldn’t have been the witch today without you and each and every single witch here :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you and likewise. I am glad to have such welcoming and knowledgeable witches like yourself around me supporting me through my journey :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you Marsha i really appreciate it :blossom:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.