Kams introduction

Hi Everyone!! My name is Kam, and im from wichita, ks.
I have a lil experience, so im not a 0 level beginner.i have fully recieved my “gifts” around 3 years ago. Ive known or had ideas of those since i was 6. Ive done some research and found out that i was bound at a very young age, and am a natural born witch. I connect more directly as a kitchen witch, but im also very connected as a house witch and a green witch. With the contradiction of having a black thumb for being a green witch, I am a clair sentenence and a clairvoyant. I have never fit into anyones clique or mold, and prefer it that way. Dont get me wrong , I have great love for people, but preferr to walk my own always. I will always be more than willing to share wat ive Learned and now know , just ask, im an open book. Please feel free to dm me anytime. So nice to be here, ty for reading

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Kam

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Kam, welcome to the family. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We’re here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Hi Kam. Nice to meet ya. I’m not too far from you, I’m in TN. Like you, I’ve never fit in to cliques and all that. I was picked on along with sheltered as a child(STRICT Christian parents) and it took me a long time to accept it but it’s cool being me and being with me lol if that makes sense. Anyhow, I’m kinda new here too and I LOVE IT. Welcome and have an amazing week! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Holy cow ninaamythist! (Im so sorry if i spelled that wrong!) Ty so much for your warm welcome! I was a little nervous posting , but with a welcome like that, it was a breath of fresh air, and i absolutely love tennesse babes! Beautiful country there.!

5 Likes

Well hello Ms. Marsha! Wonderful to meet you! Ty so much for your welcome as well! And the sapme to ya hun, if u or anyone has any questions for me please dont hesitate! Thanx again,
With only love and light,
Kam

4 Likes

I have family in a few places in colorado, would you mind if i ask wat part your in?

4 Likes

Hi @Kam! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds as if you got a full range of gifts, I’m sorry they were bound.

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post? It has all the activities we’ve got going on so you can jump in and join the fun.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Hi I’m also new to this forum, but not to the craft. I’m an Eclectic Witch and herbs are my love. Welcome :rainbow::tea:

4 Likes

Merry meet @Kam and welcome to the forum! :blush:

It is always a delight to meet a fellow Kitchen and Green Witch- welcome, Kam! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like you have jumped right in and begun to explore your wonderful magickal gifts and talents- congrats to you!

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help or have any questions- like Marsha said, your coven always has your back :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi :wave: @Kam
I grew up in Rye, a small town in the Wet Mountains, and I’m currently living in Pueblo. So I would say mostly, southern Colorado! Where does your family live?
With love :heart: always

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.