(Kick Starters) App for new tarot cards to get a kick start!

Hi its Jeannie and I am a tarot Lover, recently I went to a Metaphysical store and the high priestess shared with me some very interesting information about a lovely tarot site for tarot lovers.

Ill be honest I have a huge collection of tarot decks. Whats wrong with that right? To tell you the truth, I am the Queen of hoarding tarot decks. You could never have enough tarot decks right? If there is anyone out there that would like to get a new tarot deck and help support an Author ect artist, with a pledge you can! Why not help artist with there campaign.? I just like being apart of a bigger picture and also you get lots of extras sometimes depending on how much you want to spend to get the person started. There are different pakages with lots of goodies for you and me!

Go to Kick Starters Search tarot, they have different tarot decks, some make the campaign and if they don’t make the campaign I think you get to keep the deck and get your money back. Dont quote me on that part cause I have not tried it yet. I was just super excited to let you in on this site. Plus not only that you get to meet the creator and you get to see the passion that they have in there art.

Let me know what you think if you find the app and let me know what you think k!
Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
Jeannie

9 Likes

I agree- Kickstarter is a great way to support upcoming artists and tarot makers! You can often get special perks and limited edition content by backing Kickstarter projects :blush:

For anyone interested, here is a quick link to a search for “Tarot” on Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?ref=nav_search&term=tarot

Right now there are 1,386 Projects in the tarot category- that’s a lot of decks to explore! :star_struck:

As for project liability, Kickstarter’s FAQ is a bit vague, but from other sources on the web it looks like funding a project is a gamble. If you back a project and it fails, it seems unlikely that those backing it would get a refund.

That doesn’t mean it’s not worth supporting artists that you enjoy, and the Kickstarter Stats Page shows all the stats about projects successes and failures- it’s possible to do research and make educated decisions about what projects to back!

Thanks so much for sharing this, @Jeannie1! :heart: Have you found any decks on Kickstarter that call out to you? :blush:

6 Likes

I went on & found a tarot deck that I really liked & an oracle deck! Thank you @Jeannie1

3 Likes

Thanks Travel Witch,
I have not got a deck yet I just looked and I was told that you can keep a deck if you get the deck and it fails.

Bye the way thanks for sharing the link that was super helpful
And your very welcome glad to share!
Jeannie

2 Likes

Siofra,
I have not found yet so I hope it goes well with you! Ill probaly look this weekend! I hope you get all the extras!
Jeannie

3 Likes

No problem at all, @Jeannie1- and I see! Perhaps each project has its own terms of service about refunds/returns. I guess it’s a good idea to always read the details on each project page when choosing which ones to back!

Thanks again for sharing the fun site! :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

Ohhh that’s exciting, @Susurrus! :star_struck: If you’d like, feel free to share any interesting decks you find :blush:

3 Likes