Kindness is Magick!

Being kind to someone or something means that the only thing on your mind is another person’s well-being. β€œNiceness” is usually something we do to make ourselves feel better.

β€œπ‘Ύπ’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’†π’π’„π’† 𝒄𝒖𝒛 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π’π’Šπ’„π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’… π’Šπ’• π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” π’Žπ’† 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 π’ˆπ’π’π’…!?!” :crazy_face:

If you held the door open for someone and said, β€œGood morning!” and they just walked in and ignored you and you got angry or offended, THAT is being β€˜nice’. :triumph:

Kindness means you held that door open with no expectations other than you wanted to do something kind. Kindness means you held that door open, said good morning, and walked in behind the person without it bothering you that they said nothing. :hugs:

If you follow this forum, and are walking the witchy path, then you must already want to be a kind person and are working on ways to bring that truth to fruition. Myself, being an eclectic green witch, means I am attracted to β€˜green’ ways. :leaves:

Green witches acknowledge magick in the most mundane things and they are usually in tune with and use nature to help aid and accomplish their spell workings and basic day to day living. Green witches are known as healers, protectors and give blessings to those in need. :herb:

If you love and respect the world around you, you will not abuse it. That same respect should be extended to people and all living things you meet daily. With this understanding comes a sense of great responsibility. This makes you a protector, a guardian, if you will. With those titles comes kindness. :earth_americas:

Being kind does not always come easy, but with some practice, and an awareness of it, it will become easier with time. Like anything else in life, the more you practice it, the better you will become at it. :green_heart:

In today’s world, we are all guilty of not showing kindness, compassion, or patience. I view my β€˜job’ as being a teacher/mentor/leader, which means I am here to provide insight on living a witchy life, to the best of our abilities, so that we may grow, become kinder, practice patience, and have more compassion for our community.

How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you. There are opportunities every single day to be kind. Will you use your powers for β€˜niceness’ or for Kindness? :thinking:

Blessed be. :green_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Well said, Laurie! If everybody performed one kind act a day the world would be a better place. :earth_asia:

With thoughtfulness and compassion you are setting a very good example of what I think Witchcraft is meant to be. :smiley:

7 Likes

Just what I need to see today. Perfect timing! :smile:

4 Likes

Kindness is magic! Being a healer is in my family. I am naturally drawn to helping others as well. I’m currently taking classes to be a RN. I’m halfway there! Uh. Seems like forever! I have a extremely intelligent mentor who admires and guides me through more spells and health concerns. She’s like my second mom. (I won’t go there with the mother issues) I’m planning on doing something special for her 64th birthday. We need more kind words, thoughts, acts now a days! Thanks for the great post, Laurie! :pray::innocent::dizzy::waning_crescent_moon::stars:

5 Likes

Great advice and a lovely uplifting video! Thank you for sharing your warmth and positivity, @SilverBear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You always give great advice- this is one of my favorite pieces you’ve written! :hearts: Thank you for this important reminder :pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate you!

2 Likes