Larimar Information 💎

**Larimar**

Mineral Family: Pectolite
Structure: Sodium, Calcium, Silicate
Hardness: 4.5-5
Chakra: Throat
Zodiac: Taurus
Element: Water

Larimar gets it’s me from the water or ocean. Mar translates to ocean. It’s a stone of communication, clarity and truth. It radiates love and peace, bringing you to a state of harmony. Larimar raises levels of consciousness. It’s a high vibration stone. And it removes stress.

10 Likes

oooh this one is very pretty :heart_eyes: I has a look of serene calm, no wonder it relieves stress :heartpulse: Thank you for these :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I knew right away when I saw this stone that I had to have it!!! It’s a little pricey tho but worth it!!! Any suggestions for the next stone I post info on??

7 Likes

I’m having a little look through the book I bought and it mentions a Mahogany Obsidian? The book info is good an all but, I love the extras about the structure and vibrational energy that you add to your posts, it helps me to look deeper into the workings of the crystal :heartpulse: again thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I can see why it’s connected to the ocean, it’s got little waves in it. Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

This is pretty! I think I need to find some of my own! Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

I would like to learn about tourmalinated quartz. Also the golden rutile quartz. I have both and I think they are beautiful. I think combination stones are interesting and I would like to learn more about them.

6 Likes

So pretty! I gave my sister a larimar pendant on a silver chain for her birthday last year. She’s a summer solstice baby :slight_smile: She loved it! I’d like to give her another kind of pendant this year but I haven’t yet decided on the crystal. Open to suggestions for her June birthday

6 Likes

Aw, thank you :relaxed: and you’re so welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’d say garnet. I thought of that right away, maybe intuition?? But here’s a bunch:
https://images.app.goo.gl/9NeWA45xnxDNbtg79

4 Likes