Let's catch up :)

So many good news!! Congratulations!! :sunny::sunny: :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome back, @haley! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And it looks like you brought some additional sunshine with you- so many wonderful things are happening in your life, I am so happy for you! :heart: Congrats on everything, I hope the good vibes and joy continue to flow and that all of your goals for 2021 come true.

Always great to hear from you- blessed be! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

@haley congratulations on the good news. I will keep you in my thoughts that you have more non-toilet days during your treatment. I know what those kinds of bad days are, I get it and you are loved and will make it through this stronger than you are now.

I felt the slacking too at the end of 2020. I have a similar intention for this year going forward to continue with my witchiness.

I am very happy for you & it’s great to love your job. Your Etsy shop will have its time to shine too! It’s preparing itself for big things!

I hope you have a great week! Talk to you soon!

6 Likes

@christina4 They were Xmas presents for Connie too! How funny! Lovely to hear from you! :sparkles:

@Susurrus thank you, glad to see you are doing well too :smiley:

@john4 Wise words John! :heart_decoration:

@walter WOW Walter, that’s awesome! I can really feel that working with animals would be an excellent choice for you - not sure why, just got a really good vibe when I read that! Almost googsebumps! LOL I cant wait to hear all about your progress :star:

@praecog29 Hi Benjamin! I have the moon cards too, they are beautiful! I love the diary, theres some helpful insights in there and all the main astrological moments are featured which I find really helpful! I would love to join the energy exchange :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much

@Amethyst thank you for your warm words - ill let you know how crystal growing goes! :laughing:

@colin It sure looks like a busy year all round so far! Good luck continuing on your path :four_leaf_clover:

@Francisco absolutely, I pulled this card many times last year! Like you said, I honestly think last year was necessary. A tough life lesson, but one we will benefit from in the long run :crossed_fingers:

@BryWisteria Thank you - your warm words made me smile as always! Cant wait to catch up with forum life :hearts:

@haley Congratulations! :tada: Sounds like loads of great things are happening for you! Don’t give up on your Etsy shop :hearts: we have a Stellium in Aquarius this year - I’m going to post about it in more details - so we have loads of energy building up in this progressive, forward thinking sign. I honestly think it will bring about so much positive change this year :sparkles: I’ve slacked on rituals too and have definitely suffered for it - time for a change! x

8 Likes

@Abs53, thank you for the vote of confidence!! I’m trying, not easy. My brain is not as spongy anymore! However, i am excited for the future and working with animals will be amazing!!

6 Likes

I’m happy that you and your family are doing well! Here’s a quote I like:

“Not every day is good but there is something good in every day!”

5 Likes