Lets Have a Altar Tour? HERE'S MINE!

Here is my altar, decorated for Mabon.

Its tucked into one of my bookshelves. I don’t have much room for anything else and even if I did the cat would get into it given half the chance. LOL.

9 Likes

@Limeberry everything is magick
The quill came from Amazon :heart_eyes: no magick ink… lol

I just brought a cinnamon sented broom to hang over my door from Amazon If it is not to big . I haven’t opened the box yet :rofl:
I brought the mirrors from 5 below and they had some dragon blood incense.
I never realized how many of the places I shop have beautiful witchery items …
I just shifted my focus and my intent lead me to so many beautiful things and people.
Be Blessed

6 Likes

That’s beautiful, @Amethyst! I love the Mabon theme! And is that your wand?

One thing: I would be very careful burning candles inside shelves. The heat goes up and even a tiny candle can make a disaster in that wooden structure. If possible, put it on top!

3 Likes

It’s so pretty :heart_eyes:
I love your Mabon decorations :jack_o_lantern: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :heart:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s my wand. Oak with a quartz crystal in the handle with copper keeping it there. It’s very nice, fits in my had quite well.

I don’t light the candle that often, I usually snuff it out right after. I don’t wanna set my books on fire! LOL. I need to get one of those flameless candles. I just keep forgetting. LOL.

Thank you! I already have a multi-colored skull to put up there with the other decorations for Samhain.

4 Likes

Hi there @Limeberry… Thank you for the kind words. I actually do have a ritual I’ve done with my broomstick on occasions. This one is to find love. Let me pull it out of my old BOS, I have to look. Let me know if you are interested. There is also another one I do… It’s a floor sweep for prosperity I make the floor sweep the night before then sweep it in the morning… Another one is a protection floor sweep.
Oohh I almost forgot…I made a flying ointment. This is an old one…it is with henbane, mugwart, mandrake, arnica oil…I have to look in my book…I meditate and feel the wood and the oils in my hands and against my skin before hand. Go into a state of deep meditation… Attempting astral projection…“flying”… Any of these I’d be so happy to share with you, dear.
Blessings,
Sheena

4 Likes

@Amethyst, looks beautiful! After Mabon I’ll be taking it down and continue with my portable altar. I just have no room.

4 Likes

Yeah, after the main holidays, my altar is just a elemental altar. And a place to rest my wand and athame. LOL.

4 Likes

I love it! Purple is my favorite color :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Mine to @marissa​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Purple makes me happy inside and out .
I have no purple clothing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! LOL SAME! I don’t really like purple clothing that much on me :sweat_smile: but I own tons of purple accessories like curtains, bedding, and random items for my bedroom.

3 Likes

I Love Your Altar. I change My Altar around a lot.

3 Likes

This is my current crystal altar/display. (sorry its a bit dusty :sweat_smile:)
Inside the box I have my tarot cards & tumbles!

11 Likes

I love that little lighted moon! Neat altar!

1 Like

I Love the Moon Light so cool. I also love your Crystals.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I love the box and the :full_moon:. But everything is beautiful!

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I got the light from Target a while ago… the brand is West & Arrow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I got the box from Hobby Lobby & the light from Target a while ago, the brand is West & Arrow!

3 Likes

Thank you, @MelaninWitch, you made me feel good. I would love to learn more about your altar!

Blessings,
Sheena

2 Likes