Life Update

Well there is a lot going on.
First we got a new puppy named “Petry Adam Rice”

Next I am getting Handfasted

On July 1st to my partner who is my Jarl (Leader of the clan) and I will be come his Shield Maiden (Partner/Wife) in the Viking terms.

Also on July 1st it is also my 25th birthday.

Also I a doing very well setting up my altar.

So that is just a little bit of an update.

14 Likes

Congratulations first. Wonderful. And Petry Adam Rice looks adorable.
Your altar is beautiful, is that a icon to Loki on the wall?
Blessed be. Have a lovely handfasting ceremony :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Yes it is Loki is main deity but I have others that I am working on getting.

9 Likes

Nice. Well happy birthday too for 1 July. If you get pictures for your beautiful union with your partner, we’d love to see them. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Sounds like you have many wonderful things going on! I’m excited for you! Please share pictures of your ceremony if you feel like it! I love to see them! Blessings to you!

Also, I’m not usually a dog person… but that pup is precious!

8 Likes

@kara16

Wow! You do have a lot going on! “Petry Adam Rice” looks like a happy little soul and a great addition to your family! Congratulations :clinking_glasses: on your upcoming Handfasting! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! :birthday: I’m looking forward to seeing more pictures!

With love :revolving_hearts: and magick :dizzy: always

P.S. Love your altar!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! Happy birthday and the altar is beautiful!

7 Likes

Happy Early Birthday! Your pictures are wonderful, and congratulations on getting handfasted!

7 Likes

So many wonderful things on the horizon for you, @kara16, you must be so excited! :blush: Saying a warm hello to Petry Adam Rice- he looks so happy! :wave: :heart:

Wishing you all the best for the handfasting ceremony with your partner and a happy early birthday too! :birthday:

The alter looks awesome- you’re making it your own! I hope you have fun as you continue to set it up.

Good luck and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Congratulations and happy early birthday!

7 Likes

Congrats and happy early birthday to you.

7 Likes

So many exciting things happening! :clap: :tada: Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your altar space is coming along nicely, too - it looks great!

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada: with the Handfasting & Birthday :confetti_ball:

Your altar looks wonderful! It will be so exciting to continue to put it together! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@marsha @tracyS @MeganB @BryWisteria @Phoenix_Rose @Susurrus @Amethyst @Ostara @Heav3n @AileyGrey

Well I have an update “We are MARRIED!”

8 Likes

Oh how beautiful! & such a pretty day, flowers, dress! All of it is so beautiful! I’m very happy for you both & hope you have many happy years to come! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: :partying_face: :bride_with_veil: :person_in_tuxedo: :clinking_glasses:

Thank you :pray: so much @kara16 for sharing your beautiful photos with us! What a beautiful ceremony! You both look awesome! :people_hugging: I absolutely love your ring! :ring:

With love :heart: and happiness :hugs: always

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! Such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing! :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Best wishes to you! Your gown was gorgeous!

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. Hail Loki :sparkling_heart: Your dress is stunning. :dancer::tada::heartpulse::birthday::partying_face:

5 Likes

Woohooo!!!

:tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles:

A huge congrats to you and your spouse, @kara16- the pictures are lovely! And look at you in your dress- you are so gorgeous! :heart: :bride_with_veil: :sparkles:

I am in love with your ring too- such a beautiful design :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

Wishing many years of happiness and blessings to you both- congrats again, Kara! :two_hearts:

5 Likes