Little issues- crystal shop recommendations?

Over here in Nigeria, purchasing crystal here is very hard and I don’t know where, does anyone knows how possible it is to order from anyone here and how I can get it

10 Likes

Hiya @amara if sourcing authentic and good quality crystals is difficult for you in Nigeria then maybe online shopping may be the way to go if you’re comfortable with ordering online?

Personally most of my online crystal purchases come from this store Crystal and Stone. They are one of the largest local stores here in Perth, Australia. The warehouse is amazing :heart_eyes:

Image source: www.crystalandstone.co

They post worldwide. I can assure you they are reputable company and sell authentic pieces. But if that’s no good I’m sure a google would come up with heaps of online stores for you to check out.

Good luck and happy crystal hunting. Word to the wise crystal hunting and collecting becomes quite addictive :grin:

8 Likes

@jessica72
Thanks darling :heartbeat::heartbeat:

Will give it a try

8 Likes

You’re welcome hunni

7 Likes

I love this shop: ACrystalShop.com and on Ebay, That Camping Couple but theyve gotten rediculous with their prices lately so make sure you make an offer bc they always take a deal. Good luck on your hunt!!

6 Likes

Thank you for the links @christina4 :blush: I’ll have to check those ones out too.

7 Likes

I have used

Each piece comes with an information card about the stone.

I have also gotten stones from them & they are a great resource for information. They have an app where you look up stones by the stone or a condition.

5 Likes

Greetings @amara,

Sorry you’re having a hard time finding a local crystal shop. If it’s tough to find things nearby, I definitely recommend ordering online! :computer: :shopping:

I can see you’ve already got some amazing recommendations from others, so just popping in to say I hope you’re able to find a great place that ships to you :blush:

Good luck and blessed be! :gem::sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thanks honey, this place has been like a home to me since I found it,
I have checked some sites out and am happy to see some of the crystals I like

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you feel at home here, Amara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And awesome! Congrats to you- I hope you’re able to add some lovely new treasures to your crystal collection :gem: Happy shopping! :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.