Little ole Me!

Hi everyone!
I am not sure what to say but here goes nothing! I am 33 and live in South Carolina, USA! All of my life I have felt something different inside. I had a rough childhood that followed me as I grew older, along with spiritual experiences. It felt like a dark cloud hovering over my life. Over the past 3 years I have begun to find myself again and tune into my spirituality. That thing I always felt was different about me has emerged through learning the craft! I love a little bit of everything… Tarot and other forms of divination, crystals, herbs, cosmos… The MOOON!!..spirits, ritual, all of it!! I don’t do labels but I guess I would be very eclectic! I want to meet new people that I can learn from and grow in my craft and self! Expansion and awakening is what I crave!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! You are definitely in the right spot! I’ve been here a few months and I have learned so much from everyone here and from all the content on the site too. My name is Ailey and I live in Georgia, so I’m not too far away from you! I hope you’re staying cool! I can’t wait to see you around the forum! Blessings.

7 Likes

Awww, hiii!! I love the name Ailey. It is different and I love different!! :heart_eyes: I have been on and off of this app for a little while. I did the initiation quiz, got 10/10 right, and won a free 1 year membership!! I am so excited!!

7 Likes

Hi @Gypsy_oOo_Soul! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I see you’ve started the Courses. Congratulations on getting everything right on the initiation quiz! That’s awesome! Keep an eye out for a post on Monday called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week. It will let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on so you can join in on the fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

@Gypsy_oOo_Soul oh thank you! I love it too! Congratulations on 10/10!

6 Likes

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & my only difference to that statement is 2 years, not 3 :laughing: It’s like reading about myself right there. I’m happy you have found your way here! Learning is something we all love to do & there are so many great topics in the forum about all kinds of things. If you have any kind of question about anything, feel free to ask. Everyone here is very friendly, helpful, & supportive.

I am an Empath, my label would have to be Eclectic Chaos at this point I think. I did take courses for crystal healing which also led me to currently learning about subtle energy systems, energy work, & chakras. I also enjoy astrology :milky_way: , the moon phases :waning_crescent_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :new_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon:, the sun :sun:, Celtic :triquetra: Paganism, crystals, runes, and tarot… honestly the list goes on :laughing: We have a ton of knowledgeable people here about all kinds of things.

I have to agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start whether or not its something you practice. It can be a good refresher or starting point. :hugs:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: is a great place to see where other witches are from, we have a few from that area. I am in New England a bit further up the East Coast. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @Gypsy_oOo_Soul! So happy you found your way to our little group. I’m Ostara from Texas.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Gypsy_oOo_Soul

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. I am so glad you found us. :heart: And I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. :hugs: There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, :thinking: just ask! Q&A

Blessed Be!
:triquetra:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Gypsy_oOo_Soul,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you have a lot of fun interests and a lot of wonderful witchy talents- you’re in like company in the coven here! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :heart:

Woohooo! That’s impressive- congrats to you! :partying_face: :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Blessed be :woman_mage:

6 Likes

Hi Gypsy! :wave: You and I are close in age (I’m 34) and I also live in SC! :smiley: I live in the Charleston area - how about you?

6 Likes

Thats awesome. Welcome hon

6 Likes

@Alarm u live in Charleston? Thats so cool a such a beautiful city. I love the cobblestone streets there. I live about 4 hrs away from u in NC

6 Likes

Oh cool! I am in Rock Hill.

6 Likes

Hello @Gypsy_oOo_Soul! I’m Mia from Central, Virginia! :blush:

6 Likes

Merry meet, @Gypsy_oOo_Soul !

I’m Kat and currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, and moon magic. My current deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and the Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

6 Likes

That is awesome! I am glad you found your way! I wish I had a group to do stuff with and learn more from! I am very eclectic and am in love with the Moon amd the cosmos!

6 Likes

Oh but you have found a group to do stuff with and learn more from, tt’s all of us on the forum! :infinite_roots: :heart:

7 Likes

The party is right here!! Give it a few days and you’ll find your way into all kinds of wonderfulness! It won’t be long and you’ll start to think of everyone here as a family who you want to share with and interact with!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.