Look what I found!

I live in an apartment building and in the lobby, people leave stuff so other people can claim them. I do believe in the ‘another man’s trash, is another person’s treasure’ mentality. Every now and then you find a little nugget of gold.

Today was that day. I found this book. It was funny cuz I was just thinking of spells and other things. Then go down and find this book just sitting there calling me. So yes it came home to go with my growing witchy book collection, lol

15 Likes

Let us know if it’s any good! There are so many spell books out there - good ones are hard to find!

6 Likes

Oh, that looks like a good book!

I’ve read Ambrosia Hawthorns book Seasons of Wicca, I think it is. Her writing style is very straightforward and friendly. What a find!

It just so happens that a new book club opened up today! → :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XXIV (Dec 30 - Jan 27)

8 Likes

Jackpot! How very cool!

6 Likes

@Dierna_Nimue_Selene thats a good book. I have it too.

6 Likes

@jill8 i actually have several book of spells and old grimoires on pdf

7 Likes

I just got that book at Xmas! (My still very Catholic wife wouldn’t allow me to get it for Yule. She’s been very supportive though)! Its gotten great reviews.

8 Likes

Wow talk about synchronicity! Also, it seems there might be another witchy person in your building…??

6 Likes

Wow! I really wish I could also get some paperbacks but it’s okay, because I have my own treasure! My tons and tons of ebooks! Basically, I am an e-reader!! :relaxed: I loove to read and read and read for hours!! I also conjured up a name for people like us - “Booktrovert” as obviously I am a BIG introvert! :yum::blush: I have some really good collection of ebooks for Wiccans by Lisa chamberlain! :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Great find! This is definitely treasure! Hope it does you and your craft well😊

7 Likes

That’s a winner of a find- you’ve got great luck, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! I hope you enjoy it, happy reading! :open_book: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.