Look what I got for myself!

I have a lot of groups on my facebook and one is for those that do local work-- like MLM or making stuff to sell. This one girl is in London and she takes photos of the moon and other things (she has her own telescope or whatever to take the photos) and then uses them in pendants to sell. She had ones that I loved right from the start.

It’s a crescent moon with 2 images. The circle part flips, so I got the full moon and the eclipse on the other side. Perfect for my witchy ways.

I just love it!

27 Likes

This is such a cool way to make jewelry! Your necklace is beautiful :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

That is gorgeous!

9 Likes

Oh wow that is beautiful!! How unique! I really love how it can flip.

10 Likes

What a neat idea! It’s gorgeous!

9 Likes

You must tell me who this person is. I would love to look at her jewelry. Your pendant is absolutely divine! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

So beautiful~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

She is local to me, so London, Ontario Canada. She has a page on Facebook: Celestial Snapshots.

9 Likes

Oh, that’s beautiful! What a wonderful necklace with some beautiful images made into it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

8 Likes

Perfect indeed- that’s a gorgeous necklace! :heart_eyes: Really creative idea to use the photos, and having two different pictures is a bonus.

May your beautiful new necklace serve you well, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene- enjoy it! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

7 Likes

It’s so pretty. You are so lucky to find something like that.

9 Likes

I contacted her, and I’m currently waiting for my pendant to ship! She made an Etsy too, but I’m sure you know that. :slight_smile: Thanks so much again. I can’t wait to receive my necklace. I had to get a Full Moon of course, and the other side has the tulip nebula on it. It’s a crescent moon like yours. Blessed Be :pray::heart:

8 Likes

OHHHH so happy for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

No, thank you! Haha. Without you I would’ve never found such a gorgeous necklace. :revolving_hearts::dizzy:

7 Likes

Oh goodness, somehow I missed this post!

This jewelry is gorgeous :heart_eyes: I really love how the moon is double-sided and you can carry the energy of the Moon with! Ohh! And you can even charge the necklace under the Full Moon for specific energy each month! :full_moon: How exciting!

7 Likes

I already plan to charge it with the moon water I’m waiting on. I didn’t charge the water on all 3 nights- got working and forgot to be honest. But I know intention is 95% of all thing witchy, so the fact I did it tonight is a-okay.

I hang it on my desk altar. I am still working on my altar situation. I like have a separate one, but find I also like seeing one on my desk as I work. So my necklace is hanging right now over my altar, in the light of my candles for day.

7 Likes

This is the Full Moon :full_moon_with_face::full_moon:

This is the Tulip Nebula :tulip::milky_way:

6 Likes

Oh, pretty!

4 Likes