Looking for a fun and exciting book

I found this on ebay for $8

I bought these 2. I like workbooks

I ching was $5 and tarot book was $8
I also have a basic tarot book that I bought 30 years ago! I’ve seen it as a recommended book!

Another great one to add to my list!

@MeganB I also bought this book

I heard pagan portals books are pretty good. I will look at links! I’m just starting out so I haven’t really checked anything out yet.

I’ll have to check this out! It sounds good!

7 Likes

This one is a perfect introduction to Brigid in all her forms! :clap: I’m sure you’ll love it!

7 Likes

@Sivonnah, The Wee Free Men, is good & whimsical. Then, putting it into the context of practice or your own, it’s interesting to see then, now, & find the representations from the writing. I hope you enjoy it! It makes me giggle every now & again throughout the book.

Brigid: Meeting the Celtic Goddess of Poetry, Forge, & Healing Well was the 1st book on Brigid I had read :hugs: It’s a good one & Morgan Daimler is wonderful. She’s one of my favorite authors! Courtney Weber is another good author too. She also has a book on Brigid & the many forms & all the things too.

6 Likes

I ordered it!

7 Likes

Yay! I think you will really like it. When you read it, a lot of things will make you relate back to your practice or topics. But it’s written in a very whimsical way with the main character. It’s really a joy to read. Some to the different things that happen make me smile but also think too. So it’s one of those things that keeps me reading it :blush:

7 Likes

Ohhhhh they look really interesting- the Tarot workbook has a gorgeous cover! :heart_eyes:

Great deals! I hope you enjoy the books, @Sivonnah - let us know what you think of them once you’ve had a chance to read them! :heart: :books:

7 Likes

Ooo… I just went through books & never ending tote of stuff to go through & found a couole of seasonal workbooks :laughing: I was so excited & another called create your own calm. I’m looking forward to that one too!

9 Likes

@Susurrus ooooo you’ll have to share some titles!

7 Likes

Once I get through the books, I’ll list the titles of the ones I recently came across while purging in December then going through my bookshelf this week :hugs:

8 Likes

I’ve ordered duplicate books a few times because I don’t have a catalog of my books! Better get on that! Lol

7 Likes

I like to use Notion for this. It’s something I’m setting up in my own grimoire that also connects to my mundane list of books! If you use Notion, when I’m done, I can set it up as a template that can be copied!

7 Likes

Ooooo yes please!

7 Likes

Will do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria I got the tarot book you recommended!

It just came. I won it in an ebay auction for $1 plus $3 shipping

6 Likes

Yay!!! :heart_eyes:

What a bargain! I thought mine was a steal at $5- but you got it for an even better deal! Nicely done :grinning: :+1:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! It’s really shined a new light on the cards for me- so many great ways to read their messages as self-reflections and ways to help oneself on the journey.

Happy reading, Sivonnah! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ve finished my Notion Personal Library template! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you need help duplicating it @Sivonnah just let me know – anyone else that wants it, too! I think I’ll create a short video for my channel on using this template and then give it away to anyone that wants it :joy:

Megan’s Personal Library Notion Template

6 Likes

I found this app. You can sacan the ISBN number or enter by title

Thank you @MeganB !

5 Likes

Ohh that’s cool that you can add the ISBN and scan it that way, too :clap: I love it!

5 Likes