Looking for any South Mississippi Witches

I am just learning my craft, taking my time and reading as much as I can. I have only done a new year spell and so far its doing wonders for me. I am originally from North Illinois but have been living on the coast a while now. I am lost when it comes to meeting new people that will stick around. I have roped my sister and my mother in to my study group but they aren’t as serious as I. Need more like minded people in my circle. Lets motivate each other, learn together, and create rituals together. Be my sister or brother

9 Likes

Merry Meet @mary34, I believe I have met you before, but without a proper introduction. I am Siofra from Cape Cod. I am a moderator here in the forum & can honestly say we are a coven of like minded, helpful, & supportive people.

Feel free to look around the different categories & jump on in if you would like to, or start your own! I have told you about the A Sacred Space Category for more personal posts & we have Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: if you want to see where other witches are from in the coven. It’s quite diverse. As for your specific location, I’m not really sure about that one though. Feel free to vote in the poll though!

Right now we have :open_hands: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Magickal Offerings that will end Tuesday morning at 7 AM EST I believe, you may want to double-check the actual date & time.

As I said before, please feel free to join in or ask any questions! I hope you have a great weekend! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @mary34! I’m Amethyst. Sorry to say I’m a bit far out, West Virginia. Have you tried looking on Facebook? There might be some local groups you could meet there.

But it doesn’t hurt to have an online coven, like this one, backing you up either. LOL. If you have any questions or need any help just give a yell and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you for your response and for your advice. I have tried facebook and I even joined some of the groups. I have yet to find someone I could hang out with or befriend there though.

5 Likes

I am checking out the weekly witchy challenge now. I don’t think we met before but I am happy you reached out now. I’m at work this weekend but its the only time I have for my readings really anyways lol

5 Likes

Welcome, Mary! :wave:

It’s great to have you in the Coven. I am glad your intuition brought you here! :smiley:

We had a few introduction topics by members from Mississippi, however I’m not sure if they are active these days. Good luck!

5 Likes

I’m sorry you haven’t made any real-life friends, I’ve been there. Keep trying though and someone may pop up. Good luck!

1 Like

Warm greetings @mary34! :blush:

Congrats on your successful new year’s spell- that’s very exciting! I hope that this year continues to go well for you, and that you are able to find fellow witches close by. And as you search for locals, rest assured that you have a coven full of fellow magick-lovers who share your passion for the Craft. You are not alone! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Beautifully said! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know Siofra already shared about the weekly challenge, so I just want to invite you to the other activities as well. There is a weekly group ritual help every Thursday too (the informational post launches every Tuesday- but you can check out last week’s ritual to get an idea! Just be sure you’re logged in in order to access it)- you are warmly welcome to join and chat with your coven mates! :sparkles:

It is a pleasure to meet you, Mary, and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Many blessings :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.