Love my witchy collection

Today I worked at making my space a little more peaceful, finding altar ‘zen’ so to speak.

And realized my little collection brings a smile to my face. I also have some herbs that I need to find and place. I work from home so I have my altar near there. I also work out of my bedroom (best spot in a small apartment).

Enjoy the photos, my friends.

16 Likes

Awsome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

9 Likes

@Dierna_Nimue_Selene
Brings a smile :smiling_face: to my face too!
:pray: Thank you!

8 Likes

Great space! My space is also in my room :smiling_face: I agree the best place for an apartment & in a house with 4 others so all the other rooms are taken :laughing:

6 Likes

Nice! I love your altar cloth too! Very witchy!

7 Likes

Don’t mind me over here just drooling over your altar cloth! Beautiful collection!

7 Likes

Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It can be very meditative to spend time with your tools and favorite witchy things- I hope you had fun and were able to establish the altar zen vibe you were hoping for! :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

It looks great!

7 Likes

Uhhh excuse me? :heart_eyes: I dunno what to say, but, can I steal those books and altar cloth and all the other supplies? :joy: :kissing_heart: I am in absolute awe of this beauty! :star_struck: :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful and magickal even through the pictures. This just inspired me to work on my space a little today

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. It’s not much but I’m happy with it. I find it keeps me calm when I need it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.