Love of The Moon...🌕

It’s twilight here, and as I was sitting on my terrace…I saw this…:heartpulse: :sparkles: :face_holding_back_tears:

I can’t explain what I am feeling right now, I am listening to a deep love song and looking at the Moon. What else can I feel except Transcendence? Yes, what I am feeling is Transcendental Love…:sparkling_heart: I am feeling as if my heart will leap out if I don’t give in, give in to the Divine. So, I am writing a short poem here on The Moon, so that I don’t feel overloaded with so much love & magic that I might pass out. :heartbeat: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :cloud: :night_with_stars: :sob:

The Misty Moon & A Lover’s Heart

The stars stay sheathed, with the veil of darkness,
As she, the Moon, sits deep in the clouds,
My eyelids fluttered shut, with the swirling love in my heart,
The Moon dust falls at my face like a freefall of crystals,
The moment my lips part to breathe in a sigh of divinity,
A cloth of mist, gently covers my mind,
My pulse quickens, and the Moon glows like a globe of glitter,
Then, then I know, Magic is the Love, that kisses the Moon and caresses the skin of every broken heart…

:full_moon: :sparkles: :yellow_heart:

15 Likes

Incredible connection and thinking of letting it out that way and the poem is beautiful

9 Likes

This is such a beautiful poem, @Solasta_Amore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

I think you’ve captured the essence of the Moon’s mystery fairly well! You have an amazing way with words, and this poem shows it!

9 Likes

Aaaaa, my heart! :heart_eyes_cat: :revolving_hearts: :full_moon: :sparkling_heart:
You, my dear, are a glittering gem :gem: in the darkness of the night, much like her :full_moon:, and your words are the light that kisses my heart too :hugs: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Such a beautiful poem! It really catches you. Wow, thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

Seriously @Solasta_Amore you are very talented :heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

There is whole night sky’s worth of emotion in this poem- beauty, magick, kindness, healing, peace, and so much love! :heart::blush: The moon is beautiful and you’ve managed to take a piece of that beauty and wrap it up so wonderfully in this poem. I feel honored to be able to read it! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous poem, @Solasta_Amore- it’s truly a work of art! :heartpulse: :clap:

7 Likes

Thank you sweetie, :heart: yes I often can’t find another way to let the extreme feelings out! There is no one in person who would listen me out without their confused looks, :pensive: I always prefer some word magick to help me feel lighter…

Aww, thank youu! :kissing_heart: I think, the moon really captured my heart instead, that night! :sparkling_heart:

You make me smile soooooo wide! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart: :hearts: Thank youuu my love and I am happy that I could touch your heart with my lil poem! :smiling_face: :memo: :sparkles:

Thank youu for the loving words my dear! :blush:

Awwww, you sweeet girl! :heart_eyes: I believe that everyone is equally talented hon, we literally complete each other…:face_holding_back_tears: :hugs:

Awww nooo I am honored to be have sooo many beautiful and sparkly souls as my friends!! :sob: :heart: I love you all! Your appreciation touched my very core Bry, I feel that you are an excellent charmer! :wink: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :heartpulse: :two_hearts:

Blessed Be everyone and thank youuuu again! :people_hugging: So much loove would be a part of my life, I had truly never imagined…
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Awww, you did~ :smiling_face: :sparkling_heart: :memo:
Opening this thread opened my heart too, first seeing “Love for the Moon”, then your cute face, those magickal pictures… :sparkles: I started hearing a love song too… :blush: by the time I had reached the poem I was already right there dissolved into the transcendental love with you! :face_holding_back_tears: :heartpulse: :sparkles:

7 Likes

What a lovely poem! :heart: Every night I look for the moon in the sky from my porch & to see how many stars I can see depending on the weather too.

7 Likes

Oh god…did I mention that I looooove youu!? :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you siofra! :hugs: :kissing_heart: Ah! How beautiful this line is that you said…the moon is the source of magick, maybe that is why she hides so often behind the cloudy gown? :wink: To protect her magical reservoir? :heart_eyes: I dunno but definitely, the stars too enhance her beauty as much as the clouds do! :star_struck: :white_heart: :sparkles: :star2: :dizzy: Thank you again love! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Awww you have, but it’s always as sweet! :hugs: :sparkling_heart: I loooove you too dearest! :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

:kissing_heart: :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Hahaha every word is true! :heart::blush: I can’t help but write expressively thanks to the wonderful poets and writers here in the forum such as yourself- I feel so inspired when I read your beautiful poetry! :grinning: :two_hearts:

Lots of love and big hugs to you too! :heartpulse: :hugs:

7 Likes

Awww, you cutieee! :kissing_heart: It is soooo good to see you back love! How was your weekend @TheTravelWitch_Bry? I hope it was really as sweet as you are! I Love You soo much! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

You’re very kind, Solasta! :heart: Thanks for asking- I’m afraid April got off to a bumpy start around here :sweat_smile: That being said, things are already looking better and hopefully we got all the chaos of the month already out of the way :laughing: :+1:

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a happy start! Love you too- sending big hugs! :heartpulse: :hugs:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

That is a BIG relief Bry! :kissing_heart: I too have dealt with and am still dealing with lots of pressure and chaos but still, I have my coven, my soul friends to smile, cry and laugh with! :face_holding_back_tears: :people_hugging: Thank you for the love and sending it right back to you my heart! :hearts: :heart: :hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you, Solasta! :heart::people_hugging: I’m sorry things are challenging for you too, but you’re so right- no matter what comes, we’ve got each other! The love and support of a coven is a really amazing thing! Let’s hang in there together, okay? :handshake: :hugs: :two_hearts: We’ve got this! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

Lots of love and big hugs! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.