Lovely Lady Moon and I

Evening Witches,

I’ve had a great day with my family, went out shopping for a bit, grabbed some dinner and you know I had to go by the beach. :rofl: We went to Sullivan’s Island, which was a key location in the American Revolution. The ocean there was a lot calmer than others.
My daughters bought me a diffuser today, my first one. So tonight I did the Snow Moon Ritual; lighting a white candle, diffusing some peppermint, and placing my Amethyst in the light of The Lovely Lady moon.
I feel good, I feel calm right now in this moment and yet excited for something Im not aware of yet…
Think Ill listen to some Pagan music for a bit and call it a night.
Blessed Be,

9 Likes

Gorgeous @Rowan! I hope you love the diffuser, I use mine just about on a daily basis. They are great. Do you have the Florida Water diffuser recipe? I love that & yesterday while I was taking the day for me to reconnect, that’s what I put in mine. It smells lovely & is very calming for me. It definitely helps with my anxiety.

I have to start going back to the beach. It’s hard with this weather & my joints in the open cold & wind. But I remember when I could just go down there. I suppose I could sit in my car & watch the water, but it’s not the same if you ask me. I’m happy that you got to spend time with the beach in your area though.

I hope you have a great day today! I hope you see what it is that you are supposed to know soon too.

6 Likes

That sounds like you had a great time! Glad you had time with your family!

6 Likes

Sounds as if you had a good Saturday @Rowan! I’m glad for you!

5 Likes

You just speaking about this, makes me feel calm already, thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:sparkles::full_moon: :sparkles:
Thank you

5 Likes

Sounds lovely, @Rowan! Thanks for sharing the happy vibes :blush::sparkles: Great job with the Snow Moon Ritual- may it bring you many blessings in the days to come! :full_moon:

Love and Light!

5 Likes