Lunar Magic: Working with the Moon Transits ♈

Knowing the current lunar transit is a great way to enhance any Lunar Magic.

The moon moves around the zodiac completing an entire cycle in 28 days. Each transit is represented by a sign which lasts for about 2-3 days. :aries: :taurus: :gemini:

The moon influences many of our natural processes, such as sleep, emotions, planting and harvesting. The symbolism of each transit can be used to decide on rituals and other activities.

What to do During each Lunar Transit?

This 6-minute video lesson comes from The Holistic Witch Online Course and it explains the energy of the Moon during each transit.

Use the Tonight Spell Generator to find out what is the current Lunar Transit!

Printable-Lunar-Transits-page-1

Click here to Download this 2-page printable PDF with Lunar Transits! (Available for members of Spells8).

:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

Blessings!

6 Likes

I am trying to get all the lunar things down, this like anything else, takes devotion and practice…usually I end up doing spells and ritual when the feeling hits me… I need to be more aware of the lunar cycles to enhance my spellwork.

3 Likes

Yes! I found that simply going for a walk at night and trying to find the Moon in the sky is a great way to connect with it.

Sometimes just seeing it makes me want to chant a prayer or meditate for a minute, and that inspiration makes it easy to feel its energy right away :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

3 Likes