M@gick’s Intro

Hello everyone,
I go by the name M@gick. It started out as my username in a chat room years ago. It kinda stuck on me and now that is the name I use. I was born in San Francisco, California. I was raised in the suburbs and decided to move to Colorado shortly after I graduated college and married my husband. I have three kids. My oldest she is 27 years old, my son 13, and my baby girl is 10. I have a fur baby, whom is 4 years old. She is a Boston Terrier. As for being a witch, I have always known I was. I am a Empath with multiple gifts. Each and every day I learn through opening myself up to listening to my spirit guides. I am a garden witch, kitchen witch, and herbs and healing touch come natural to me. I am the only out of the closet witch in my family. From what I know, i come from a long line of them. Just like most of us. Our ancestors kept in secret. I am excited to get to know you, within time and build a loving relationship with all of you. My goal is to continue to learn and obtain knowledge from each one of you. May we all be blessed by the all mighty Odin and our Celestial Mother.

10 Likes

Hello, it’s nice to meet you! :wave:

I live in the middle of Alaska! I’m married and have two children (19 and 17) and six fur babies… a poodle, two grey cats (Nebelungs) and two albino rats. The rats are my daughter’s babies, but I love them too. I also ended up with snails hitchhiking on some aquatic plants, and they’ve become my babies as well… believe it or not.

Your witchy talents are after my own heart. I agree that magick comes down a line, I think people hide it or just don’t know! We all definitely have a level of magick in us, for sure.

I also love that you mention Odin. I love him, too. :heart:

Welcome to the family!

PS - I admire that you’re out with your family. I’m still in the broom closet, and probably won’t ever be fully out.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums. There’re many things to explore here.

8 Likes

Hi @magick1975! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’re here! We have an eclectic mix of witches and pagans here so you should fit right in! If you need anything or have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @magick1975

I am Marsha, an eclectic witch, and I’m currently living in Colorado too! It’s nice to meet you M@gick and I love your magickal name! I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi

I live in Frederick, you put a smile on my face knowing your from the same state as me. I have not run into many folks here that practice. I been wondering where the weirdos hang out, and buy things. I normally drive to Longmont. Any shops would be appreciated. I am currently transforming my room into my spiritual room. At least that is what my husband is calling it. From me it is “ My Witch’s Room”! Lol

7 Likes

Hi @magick1975

I am a Colorado native, born in Grand Junction. But I had never heard of Frederick, I had to look it up on a map! :rofl: I lived in Golden for a while and then Morrison, but that was almost 20 years ago. I’m now living in Southern Colorado, so I am not familiar with shops in Denver anymore. I would certainly describe myself as Solitary. There is a lovely little shop here in Pueblo, and several things going on in Colorado Springs. I think there are other members from Colorado here on the forum. It’s so nice to have you here!

With love :heart: always

5 Likes

Welcome, @magick1975 I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod, my husband lived in Crested Butte for a few years… he’s trying to get me to go back there with him :laughing: The only good reason I have given him so far is that my 13 year old still has to finish high school. Once that happens though… I’m not sure I’m going to be able to win the dispute :rofl: However, he did just change the lock code to his old house number from CO :joy: We may need to have a talk soon.

I have been a part of Spells8 & Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: for 2 years & have learned so many things & continue to each day! I do have a serious affinity for energy work being an Empath with more than a few gifts also. At this time I am re-learning to trust my intuition & figure out which gifts are stronger than others. I never knew what they were so I kind of just thought everything was some form of Deja Vu :laughing: Oh if I had only known any of this 30 years ago, but I’m enjoying learning something new each day.

We have a few others that work with the Norse Pantheon & such too, but as for where other witches here are from we have a couple of places to find out more information:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: & then it will bring you to another post in A Sacred Space that may have more clarifying information listed. You do need to be logged in to your member account to access that category.

Side Note A Sacred Space can also be used for posts of a more personal nature as it is not publicly viewable on the internet. The Energy Exchange category is also a category that can only be accessed if you are logged in.

I look forward to learning with you! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@magick1975 welcome home sister. Im a mother of 2 boys. Oldest is 25 and youngest is 24. Have fur babies too. Oldest is 18 rot/lab mix then a 3 yr old choc lab puppy. And 3 cats (14, 6, & 4). I live in the boonies of NC. Married, been with my hubby going on 22 yrs. I too love herbs. Never used too, til i accepted that i wasnt evil and i was a witch and i became whole. Ive always been an empath with gifts. But growing up they were all seen as evil, as i was raised Pentacostal.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.