Mabon! How to Celebrate the Fall Equinox Alone!šŸ‡

Iā€™m allergic to artificial sweetener so I have to be really careful. So itā€™s real sugar for me, just the small portions. Iā€™ve already got my Apple Blossoms, apples in a pastry shell with crumbles on top in the freezer for next week. Itā€™ll be good!

7 Likes

Those sound amazing- a delicious Mabon treat :heart_eyes: :apple: Enjoy your apple blossoms, @Amethyst!

7 Likes

Hello, I am sharing my Mabon altar. I have pumpkins, pomegranates, and apples. I also had some flowers delivered! I have been working on my home space. Two Etsy shops I love are Judith Shaw and Jacqui Lovesey Art. I love fine arts and feel honored that I can actually afford some artists! I also bought and framed a visual of my inner temple: a tree, and the interior of a tree. I look at those when I meditate using the Inner Temple guided meditation. Happy Mabon, happy Autumn Equinox everyone!

The picture in the frame is Cailleach (Goddess of Winter, a Crone, involved with rebirth). The cloth is from a fabric designer I love (I quilt)! Since my husband died a year ago, I am reinventing myself. It makes me happy. The drawers hold my candles, incense, BOS, and other supplies for my celebrations.

15 Likes

This is lovely @wendy4 , thank you for sharing! :heart:
I LOVE your cloth :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

That statue of the Horned God is soo majestic!! That bell too, where did you get it??

Your inner temple and your altar are very pretty @wendy4!!

Happy Mabon!! :grin: :fallen_leaf: :apple:

10 Likes

Wendy4, Looks so amazing!!

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, @wendy4! :heart_eyes: I love how you incorporated the apples and flowers- it looks so neat and oragnized, a very lovely altar! And you quilt too! Wow- what a fun talent to have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing your lovely altar- youā€™ve inspired me to share mine as well! Iā€™ll upload the pics in a bit :grin:

Have a very blessed Mabon! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you. Canā€™t wait to try this treat.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Donā€™t forget to disable your smoke detector - reset iit when youā€™re done!

6 Likes

True, true. Wouldnā€™t want that going off.

6 Likes

Mabon at my house, with apple cider (not shownšŸ¤£)

7 Likes

The apple cinnamon bread is in the oven. Munched a Moon cake from an old friend from China who are celebrating this time of the year and am having a drink while the oven finishes the evening. Blessings to you all.

6 Likes

Thanks for that. Always love new ideas that are gluten free.

6 Likes

Beautiful golden evenings and slight drizzle hereā€¦joining this coven has reconnected me to the wonders of nature. Started collecting cones and leaves once again. This is what I did today to welcome Mabon.

Celebrating with artwork has always been my thing.
Planning on making a tiny basket loaded with goodies for my table/altar/easel.
And donating for the season.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s so pretty, @MorganFay! Youā€™re so creative!

5 Likes

I M so excited about Mabonā€¦ fall is calling meā€¦ but Mabon here will be a delightful 93 degrees. Iā€™m dreaming of 50sā€¦ā€¦ I live in the wrong region!

6 Likes

Your cornucopia of abundance is gorgeous, @MorganFay- what a beautiful piece to paint for the season! :apple: :corn: :grapes::heart:

Come over here to Poland, @AileyGrey- weā€™ll be in the 50s (F) all week! Although at night itā€™s already dipping into the 30s, so bring your late autumn/winter clothes :laughing: :fallen_leaf:

5 Likes

Thank you @AileyGrey @BryWisteria and @Amethyst
Lots of love :heart: and Mabon greetings! :apple: :grapes:

5 Likes

Iā€™m drooling only reading this recipe. I think Iā€™m gonna prepare this dessert this Mabon!

5 Likes

Much love and many Mabon greetings to you too, @MorganFay! :blush: Have a blessed Sabbat! :sparkles::apple:

3 Likes