Made a dream sachet for my daughter

You sure can, absolutely!!

Filly feels the same. I know all the kiddos miss their friends. Here in Anchorage, kids will be going back to school October 19th, so that will be nice for them. I think all us parents are a little apprehensive about it though.

7 Likes

What! I can’t believe that they’re actually, physically going back to school! I guess Alaska has less cases? Idk but I’m thinking of making an anxiety pouch for her as well. She loved the spell pouches!

6 Likes

Right?! That is something I do not understand about this virus. How some places are functioning as if everything is normal and other places are not.

I found out recently that a city that is about an hour drive from where I am at has been having kids in school since the start of the year. That wearing masks in general has not been mandatory! Here I am thinking it was like a statewide thing!

6 Likes

What?? I thought it was statewide too! Where I live, it’s the law. Then again, it’s New York and we’re pretty bad with the 'Rona! And trying to prevent a second wave.

6 Likes

Wow! I’m not up to date with the happenings regarding the rona state to state. It’s all so overwhelming! I wish we could just be rid of it altogether!

6 Likes

@janelle, what a great spell for your daughter! Awe, sorry she was having nightmares and I hope it stopped! Like you said, it’s great you incorporate and share your magick with your daughter. What a great way to pass down your knowledge.
Blessed be.

7 Likes

What a lovely thing to do and a great spell! You got the Mom thing down good!

7 Likes

It’s funny to see the differences everywhere. I’m in Toledo, OH, and while our county is mask-mandated, the children are back in school on a strange schedule.

Mon/Tuesday, kids with last names A-K go physically.
Thurs/Fri, kids with L-Z go physically.
On Wednesday & Saturday, the school is deep cleaned & disinfected. The kids also have chromebooks for online courses the days they aren’t in school. And people who didnt agree with that schedule had the online-only option as well!

Ohio has been pretty strict on mask enforcement & the children do have to wear theirs, but like in our restaurants, they can be removed at your seat because social distancing space is in effect.

PS) I love the ingredients you used. I have some star anise & never know what to use it for. My dream satchet somehow opened & spilled all over inside my pillowcase, so I need to make a new one!

7 Likes

Seriously! I wish it would just disappear and never come back! Is there a banishing spell for RONA?! LOL.

6 Likes

This is great!! :star_struck: I love sachets! And it seems to have worked well for Filly!!

Beautiful recipe, Janelle! It looks perfect for a gift and also for all of us who are trying to explore dream Magic. Stealing the recipe!

6 Likes

This is such a beautiful pouch spell- and how wonderful that your daughter helped you to craft it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope it continues to bring her many nice dreams of kitties, fun, and her pet dragon! So cute :blush:

It’s crazy to hear how different things are in different places :astonished: Here in Poland, all the kids went back to school like normal at the beginning of September. Not a smart idea in my book- and now cases are back on the rise here and across Europe. My school resumed classes too, and while they have some safety measures, I would have prefered them to continue with online classes :confounded:

I think it will be good to have such lovely dream sachets like this one and other aids like anxiety pouches/jars, and self-care bags this school season.

Thanks so much for sharing, @janelle! :heart:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s weird to hear that kids are back in school at some places. At least they have options.

5 Likes

I’m with you on that! Let’s all work on finding that banishing spell lol

5 Likes

Thank you @christina4, @walter, @Amethyst, @haley, @Francisco and of course! Steal away!, and @BryWisteria!!

She has been in such a chipper mood in the mornings which, usually she is a little grumpy butt good dreams or not lol. I think it’s safe to say it helped her. Plus she keeps telling me how good her pillows smell!

8 Likes

Hooray! Glad to hear it worked so well and gave you both a happy morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A very successful dream sachet and spell! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: and I did make one for my daughter yesterday. She is now giving me a hard time waking up for school at the moment.

5 Likes

Beautifully done! I’m going to try this with my daughter as well - she also complains of bad dreams. I have been experimenting with a handmade dream satchel for the past 3 months…but I didn’t include her in the ritual itself. Your post has given me some new ideas to try. Thank you!

Please continue to post these ways of incorporating your daughter into your Craft :green_heart: It’s inspirational :star_struck:

6 Likes

Hello @Bennu_Ka

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha. I agree with you, I would also like to see more posts about including your daughter in the craft. Although, in my case, it would be my granddaughter. I love this idea, thank you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Bennu_Ka! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod.

I have done different things with & for my daughter also. When she was in Elementary & I guess middle school :thinking: (there’s 4 school buildings, K-4, 5&6, 7&8, then 9-12. Currently she’s in 8 then in September will be at the high school in 9)

I have made her the Protection from Draining Energies pouch to keep in her backpack at school. I’ve also made roller oils for her & her close friends. She does have her own tarot deck & some crystals. She’s a new teenager so it sort of waxes & wanes with her at times. I still make her up things to keep in her backpack, oils to wear, or jewelry.

If you have any questions or anything else that you would like to share, please feel free to do so. Either jump in on any open topic or start your own! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive plus we love to learn, so someone will be along to help you or get you pointed in the right direction.

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes