Magic books in greek

Magic books are so few in the Greek language…
These are some of the best

11 Likes

Oh wow! :star_struck: thank you for sharing! :blush: I think those are great books & I see a couple that I recognize too! :hugs:

9 Likes

I can’t read Greek and over the millennia changes in all languages were confused and misinterpreted.
A good example was Mary, the mother of Christ was called by a word (Aramaic)translated several times, coming up with the word “virgin” in Greek.
But now, as translations are much better, what it means is a good woman or a woman of great virtue.
When the Bible was copied by monks, so many of the ‘stories’ didn’t have an end, so the monks would write an ending.
This raises the question, of how much was actually written and how much was made up.
Just saying. It’s an interesting question, isn’t it?
Blessed be
Garnet

10 Likes

we certainly don’t know how many were removed or changed in the religious books and of course not only because of the language but also the way of thinking of those who wrote them As for the Virgin Mary, she is a person of the highest holiness for me the holiest of the human beings who reached sainthood
the purest person who walked the earth according to my Faith is the one who helped me get my Nursing Degree with 20

7 Likes

Of that my lovely girl, I am in total agreement. For Mary is and was precious to us all. As for your nursing degree, congratulations!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.