Magical Fairy Garden

Here’s pictures from the fairy garden at my cottage. :woman_fairy: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :tulip: :sparkles: :mushroom:I’ve kept a fairy garden for years but this year I’ve started to add creations I’ve made myself. I hope you guys find joy in these pictures and keep a look out for a little guy (toad) who came to visit!

19 Likes

P.S I don’t know why I can’t place it into general discussion category it would only show “recipe” or “site feedback”. If anyone knows how to change it please let me know! :smiley:

8 Likes

What gorgeous photos! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fairy: Thank you for sharing them - it looks like a magickal place to spend time. I’m sure your little friends love it!

Also, I sent you a PM about moving the post and interacting in the forum :blush: please be on the lookout!

8 Likes

I love this! So enchanting! I could spend a few hours looking for magical guests?

Do you think fairies live in dry climates (like cactus and sagebrush dry)?

9 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: this is beautiful I agree with @crystal5 absolutely enchanting I love these photos they are pure magic you have definitely created something special thank you for sharing :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :mushroom:

7 Likes

Oh this is so beautiful, the Fae must adore it. Such wonderful pictures :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Can I move in? This is lovely!! Simply magical!

8 Likes

Ooh, that’s pretty! Didn’t see the toad though. Sorry.

7 Likes

It’s beautiful, @avery, I love it! :hugs: :heart:
This summer we have had so many hail storms, I have been afraid to set mine up. My fairies aren’t happy but they are safe! :fairy:
Big hugs :people_hugging:

6 Likes

What a happy place! I’m with Ailey- are you accepting applications for new tenants? I want to live there too :laughing: :heart:

The garden setup is amazing, and I have to say that I am just as impressed with the photography- look at that beam of sunlight in the first picture, and the beautiful angles in every scene! These are some professional-looking shots, @avery :camera_flash: :blush:

Thank you so much for sharing- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

These pictures are enchanting. Also your photography skills are amazing. I wish i had talent like this so i could set something up in my back yard. Just beautiful!!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.