Magical Gathering

‘Super Flower Blood Moon’ total lunar eclipse.
There is strength in numbers. If only for a short time i wish to locate, give thanks
and respect To our Blood Moon. If anyone has ideas of locating others in a specific area. I welcome them. Thank you for you time. Peace Love,
Your976babe

8 Likes

We have a couple of posts that narrow down where the witches here are located:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022

5 Likes

I thank you for your reply and help. I did not want to impose on anyones anonymity.

6 Likes

Oh no worries, you may get some answers from here. I am Siofra, I’m from Cape Cod. :hugs:

5 Likes

Pleasure Siofra. May the earth bess your day with wants.
T @976babe

5 Likes

976Babe?

Isn’t that where Richard Gere told Jason Alexander that he met Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? I forget the characters names.

5 Likes

I forget their names too but now I want to see the movie. It’s been forever since I have seen that one! Thank you for my relaxing movie tonight! It was one of my grandmother’s favorite movies & I have very fond memories of seeing that movie with her & my mom. They both really liked the movie. Thank you so much for clearing that block for me! :hugs:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hi I’m New Here

I resemble the character except my Richard Gere died last year and ive not been solo. I progressed to owning the company. The next available eve you have try Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Peace love and moon power.

4 Likes

OH I remember Breakfast at Tiffany’s too! Since today is my day off from physical stuffs… 3 days in a row has certainly done a number on my joints & tendons, they need to recover… I will see if it’s streaming or I can rent it somehow. Thank you @976babe & congratulations on owning the company!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.