Hi I'm New Here

Hi I’m in Sarasota

8 Likes

I popped your entry out to its own topic so you get a propwr welcome to the forum.

Please feel free to enter your location information on 1 or both of thses topics:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022

The 2nd is more specific within your comfort limits & what you would like to share with us.

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an eclectic witch here in the forum.

Feel free to ask any questions, share any information, or jump in on any open topic. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can or get you pointed in the right direction.

5 Likes

Hi @tina13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sit down for a while and tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? You can go through the Courses to get some idea of what I’m talking about if you don’t already know.

I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who focuses on candle magic and chants. I live alone so I don’t have any family or roommates to look at me funny, and that helps. LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @tina13 :infinite_roots: I’m Marsha and I’m in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us!
:heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet @tina13,

Welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home! :blush:

As you explore the magickal materials on both the main site and the forum, it’s totally natural to have questions. Know that your witchy community is here to help! Anytime you have something on your mind, head over to the Q&A Category and ask away. You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tina! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.