Magical properties

Hello everyone

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

I have been reading up on the properties of herbs.

Several spells use use rice and vinegar. Could someone tell.me what the magical properties of these are?

Many thanks and blessed be

Alan

9 Likes

Hi again!

I found this information for you:

Rice - protection, money, fertility, rain, blessings, weather magick
Herb & Flora Properties - Raven & Crone

Vinegar - vinegar in a jar or bottle is used to make things go bad. A hex sometimes involves placing numerous magical links to the person you want to curse into a jar, filling it with vinegar, and then performing a variety of other actions on the jar, from shaking it to smashing it, depending on the spell in use.
Learn Religions - Jar Spells

You can make vinegar to serve any purpose by simply adding the ingredients you require. IE: Four Thieves Vinegar
Washes, Waters, Vinegars - Spiral Nature

9 Likes

In the popular magic of my region, vinegar is used to perform energy cleansing and rice to attract abundance. That’s how I use it.

10 Likes

Vinegar I have used it for cleansing & different things. If you go into the links they give more detailed information on the uses for the referenced items. Including the Four Thieves Vinegar.

9 Likes

Thanks again for taking the time to find and share this information with me…its much appreciated.

Blessed be

6 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity you are very welcome! It’s no problem at all :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.