Magick Gardens 2024

Welcome to the New Magick Gardens 2024

Magick Gardens 2024
Magick Gardens 2024
by Marsha, Canva

In the magic garden, secrets unfold,
Where fairies and wonders forever behold.
With laughter and mischief, their spirits bright,
They create a realm of pure delight!
~by Becky B.

This is a recent picture of my first Tulip in bloom this year!

When we first moved into this house, the yard was mostly bare with some grass, I told everyone that it was my Magick Garden! I live in a city, but I love trees… the previous owners had cut down all the trees! I have planted several trees, and some have grown fairly tall in 8 years. Each summer I do a little more adding what I can to make it more magickal!

Working in my yard is peaceful, and calming… but most importantly it heals my soul! I love all the pictures shared in Magick Gardens One and Magick Gardens Two! I just wanted to say Thank You! for sharing your pictures! I look forward to watching your gardens grow with the pictures you share!

With love :green_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

P.S. How does your garden grow?

24 Likes

I understand the way it makes you feel. It does the same for me. I’m noticing doing something with my hands besides my phone really helps me to cool it and slow down and think properly. It’s definitely healing. Beautiful flowers

14 Likes

Hello to the first tulip of the year - she is gorgeous! :tulip: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same here! Can’t wait to see everyone’s beautiful gardens blooming into life - may it be a vibrant and colorful spring! :bouquet: :grinning:

12 Likes

Your tulip is beautiful @marsha. I have been so busy with the job hunting that I haven’t cleaned out the front flower beds yet. I did notice yesterday that my wormwood plants are so huge they’re trying to take over the entire bed. My thyme, rosemary, and rue survived the winter. My beautiful lemon grass from last year didn’t. :face_exhaling:

12 Likes

Little bunnies always eat my tulips and lilies :disappointed::rage:

12 Likes

@marsha great tulip!
welcome spring with your beautiful colors! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Such lovely :rose::green_heart:

11 Likes

Yeah for Magick Gardens 2024!!

Here are my two raised gardens in the backyard. The one on the left we put together last year and the one on the right is from this year but still needs to be filled with dirt.

Close-ups of the perennial herbs
(Top row left to right: Valerian, Catnip, Oregano)
Bottom row: Stinging Nettle, Mugwort, Wormwood)

(Top row: Shade garden with native ferns, day lilies, hostas, and roses. Autumn Fern
Bottom row: Chamomile, Fern frond)

Fringe Flower

14 Likes

Wow those look amazing :star_struck: what’s the one on the bottom? And what’s the one on the right above the bottom

11 Likes

oh shoot, forgot to caption them :laughing: Let me fix that!

12 Likes

Here is a picture of my indoor garden plants. They winter inside and summer outside.

It’s still too cold at night, so I can’t put them out, but maybe by the end of May or the beginning of June!

15 Likes

Beautiful flowers :pink_heart: @Artemisia
Thank you for sharing your lovely plants. :hugs:
With :green_heart: love always

12 Likes

Lovely plants

12 Likes

Thank you @Devenne :blush:

11 Likes

@marsha I love these plants. Must feel wonder sharing a space with them :green_heart:

11 Likes

My Husband and I finished planting flowers in the garden in-front of our house yesterday. :grin:

14 Likes

@Artemisia Look at all your happy plants! That Fringe Flower is WOW! :pink_heart: :heart_eyes:

@marsha Beautiful, Marsha! We have the same here - it’s still too chilly to bring out the more sensitive plants. There were a few warm days, but I think you’re smart to wait until the end of May/early June - better to play it safe! :potted_plant: :blush:

@crystal59 What a great color, Crystal - they’re beautiful! Congrats on your gardening, it looks great :bouquet: :sparkles:

13 Likes

@crystal59 how gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria and @tracyS :grin: :blue_heart: :hugs: :blue_heart:

13 Likes

@crystal59 :hugs: :bouquet: :two_hearts:

14 Likes