Magick Gardens One

So today I walked outside & to my surprise… One of the flowers on one of my hibiscus plants bloomed.

There’s another bud ready to open & then there are 2 or 3 more buds on the 2nd plant, which has light pink flowers & magenta in the center. So I can’t wait for them to bloom too!

16 Likes

Beautiful!!!

8 Likes

That’s beautiful @Susurrus
:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! I found out they are called Dinner Plate Hibiscus :hibiscus: there’s another one ready to bloom too!

8 Likes

So, I have been up for a while… I took my dog out & to my delight in the grayish overcast morning I found this:

Now there’s 2 flowers & a new bud ready to open soon!

11 Likes

They are really beautiful, they look so bright and happy :hugs: Please post another photo when the next one blooms.
Love :heart: always

8 Likes

@Susurrus – those hibiscus flowers are gorgeous! I’ve been having a rough morning and these pictures really brought a smile to my face :blush: :heart:

8 Likes

The pictures made me smile too! :hugs: They are lovely @Susurrus :heart:

7 Likes

My husband & I were just looking at them, the one plant actually has quite a few getting ready to bloom & the second plant has some that are getting ready too. I will post them as they bloom, the other plant is light pink with darker pink in the center.

@MeganB & @Marsha I’m happy they brightened your days! :smiling_face: I would post my Rose of Sharon, but it looks a little ruffled because we had a windy day today. :laughing:

7 Likes

This mprnings blooms… the second & third plants are just taking their time blooming this year. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Big squeezie hug to you @MeganB :hugs:

7 Likes

For those that may not know/remember, this is my tomato plant after this summer’s early heat and drought.

I was so sad I lost my plant! I did everything to try to save it but the heat was too much.

Fast forward to last week when I noticed a little plant was growing in the same box. I don’t water this box much as it only has succulents in it now so I didn’t see it until it was several inches high. Well, I’ve waited patiently for it to get big enough to determine what it is (I have a lot of birds that will drop random seeds in my garden).

Guys, it’s a tomato plant!!!

I’m so excited, lol. Nature found a way! Now I just have to wait to see if it’s the cherry or beef steak tomatoes.

10 Likes

@Susurrus – Yay, more pictures!! :heart: :heart:

@marsha – Thank you :people_hugging:

@Amaris_Bane – Well, would you look at that! :clap: You’re right! Nature found a way!

7 Likes

Rest in peace, Tomato Plant One :pray: :pensive:

But welcome to the world, Tomato Plant Two! :partying_face: :potted_plant:

Hopefully with the summer much further long and autumn on the horizon, the weather will be much nicer on this little guy. May he grow up strong! :sparkles::green_heart:

10 Likes

Yay @Amaris_Bane!

7 Likes

I love the sunflowers… I hope to have some next year in my garden.

7 Likes

YIPPPEEEE MORE TOMATOS!!! That’s exciting @Amaris_Bane

I have had a ton and need to harvest more tomorrow. I have people coming over tomorrow to help my husband can them all since I’m too sick to do my canning this year. I froze some early and will make my Bloody Mary mix with all the skins and pits.

m

13 Likes

Lol at that haul!! We love tomatoes here so I was hoping to have them all summer but Texas has other plans, lol. I never thought about using the skins/pits for bloody Mary mix! My hubby likes those on the weekend so now I have to try it out when I get enough.

9 Likes

Sunflowers are a happy flowers @MsQ

I planted them the first year we were here, 2016, and they have come up every year since. They look different every summer, but they always make me smile!
I am looking forward to seeing pictures next year!

With love :heart: and sunflowers :sunflower: always

8 Likes

That looks amazing :sparkles: @jan_TheGreenWitch I love freshly picked tomatoes :tomato:

7 Likes